Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Have I missed something? Or are you referring to before on here.
    No reason at all he wouldn't run to my knowledge.
    Thought he had a setback a month ago and was a doubt to make the race.

He’s now on target to run though which is great

Comment

• Patrick rode Stay Humble out this morning. May run this weekend

Comment

• Anything about Hollowgraphic KSS?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
          Anything about Hollowgraphic KSS?
          Nope. Its a triumph hurdle special but he fielded a few extra questions but hollowgraphic wasnt asked. Its up on RP facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
            Patrick rode Stay Humble out this morning. May run this weekend
            Have to admit him running will cause me a lot of thinknig about cashing out...

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
              Patrick rode Stay Humble out this morning. May run this weekend
              Yeh he said maybe Fairyhouse

Comment

• Stay Humble declared tomorrow

Comment

• Interesting race tomorrow. Stay Humble probably ran in a better race but visually no more impressive than Sometime Soon. Byrnes runs another newcomer related to several winners off the back of three recent winning gambles. Have to think this will take more winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                    Interesting race tomorrow. Stay Humble probably ran in a better race but visually no more impressive than Sometime Soon. Byrnes runs another newcomer related to several winners off the back of three recent winning gambles. Have to think this will take more winning.
                    Byrnes in the post talking about the gambles today does that make it more or less likely that he will bring a wheelbarrow of cash with him tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
                      Byrnes in the post talking about the gambles today does that make it more or less likely that he will bring a wheelbarrow of cash with him tomorrow?
                      Obviously, part of the planning was to find three relatively easy targets. You would suspect that this one will need to be better than the other three so my guess is no. That does not mean bookmakers won't be running scared so initially you might get a better price on the other two.

Comment

• I'll be watching Stay Humble and my cash out options very closely tomorrow.

Ideal world is he bolts up and they say "well we have to think about Cheltenham after that"

I half expect him to get beat tomorrow as the next twist in the tale

Comment

• Not an issue with nrnb but, while he's likely to go well tomorrow, for their normal pattern this would be a little close to Cheltenham. Could be one for Punchestown.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                            Not an issue with nrnb but, while he's likely to go well tomorrow, for their normal pattern this would be a little close to Cheltenham. Could be one for Punchestown.
                            Yeah, I have a feeling a lot of the Wylie horses will be held back for Punchestown.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                              Not an issue with nrnb but, while he's likely to go well tomorrow, for their normal pattern this would be a little close to Cheltenham. Could be one for Punchestown.
                              Yeah I showed the runners from this exact race a few days ago... made for pretty terrible reading to be honest in temrs of actual quality let alone Cheltenham prospects...

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                Yeah, I have a feeling a lot of the Wylie horses will be held back for Punchestown.

Invitation only as a bumper horse springs to mind

Comment

Working...
                                X