Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
    Have Blackbow and Hollowgraphic covered (albeit to smaller extent) and will add Rhinestone at some point. I think the Blackbow/Rhinestone form is possibly better even than Hollowgraphics
    I think it is myself. Hollowgraphics the potential. Who i really like. The other 3 are the standard bearers.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      I think it is myself. Hollowgraphics the potential. Who i really like. The other 3 are the standard bearers.
      The market looks to be right. But i diddnt see fayonagh coming last year

Comment

The market looks to be right. But i diddnt see fayonagh coming last year
        Yeah never one I’d go too big on, especially as have never had the winner at Cheltenham. Been doing really well in the bumpers this year though so hoping I’ve got my eye in

Comment

• Disappointed with GBB. Just didn’t seem to act on that ground at all

Comment

• Really keen on blackbow for this but am being swayed t have saver on didtheyleaveuoutto watched race back n travelled into race really well n such a strong finish.

Comment

• Had an update. Hollowgraphic had a setback but still expected to make the festival.

Blackbow still highly fancied (obviously)

I guess these 2 set the standard with Maybe Acey or didtheyleaveuotto Just in behind. Can rhinestone be the improver? Decisions eh.

Comment

• The other Rooney owned bumper runs tomorrow at Exeter, Time To Move On ... currently RPR of 130. Looks an easy race.

I imagine I'll add Rhinestone too, too closely linked to Blackbow not to... tiny bit reluctant as I am backing the horse than is technically held at a shorter price than the price I have for the one that beat him (Blackbow)

Does anyone fancy any horse that isn't one of these:
                Hollowgraphic,
                Blackbow
                Rhinestone
                Didtheyleaveuoutto
                Stay Humble

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  The other Rooney owned bumper runs tomorrow at Exeter, Time To Move On ... currently RPR of 130. Looks an easy race.

I imagine I'll add Rhinestone too, too closely linked to Blackbow not to... tiny bit reluctant as I am backing the horse than is technically held at a shorter price than the price I have for the one that beat him (Blackbow)

Does anyone fancy any horse that isn't one of these:
                  Hollowgraphic,
                  Blackbow
                  Rhinestone
                  Didtheyleaveuoutto
                  Stay Humble
                  Stay humble won't run.
                  But The rest of them 4 have cracking chances.

Theres 2 I like at big prices as an ew angle that probably won't run
                  Ballyneety was very green but showed plenty of ability when it clicks he'll be a nice horse.
                  Gallaghers cross
                  His last run was far better than the bare form an obstacle might be the making of him but he caught my eye.
                  Last edited by Scooby91; 10 February 2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Pym

Comment

• Originally posted by Birds Nest View Post
                      Pym
                      What about Pym?

Comment

• Would it be so left field for Henderson to run him here in the hated bumper..

Comment

• Would you rule out acey after today ?

He has course form

Comment

• Stay Humble keeps picking up small injuries I believe? Shame as I strongly fancied him for this over the summer. For me it will take a a serious good one to beat Blackbow, is he now firmly their number 1 hope over Hollowgraphic Scooby?

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                              Stay Humble keeps picking up small injuries I believe? Shame as I strongly fancied him for this over the summer. For me it will take a a serious good one to beat Blackbow, is he now firmly their number 1 hope over Hollowgraphic Scooby?
                              I don't believe stay humble has ever been considered for this tbh he's never been mentioned and it was public money of Twitter. A fair ammount at the time also thinking he was riccis. His forms worked out awful.

No idea faugheen. Time will tell. But on track form alone I'd be guessing Patrick on blackbow and ruby hollowgraphic.
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 11 February 2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I don't believe stay humble has ever been considered for this tbh he's never been mentioned and it was public money of Twitter. A fair ammount at the time also thinking he was riccis. His forms worked out awful.

No idea faugheen. Time will tell. But on track form alone I'd be guessing Patrick on blackbow and ruby hollowgraphic.
                                He was mentioned in One Jump Ahead by Mark Howard at the start of the season.

Not seen a word from Ruby, Mullins, Patrick or anyone else all season.

I hope they are the jockey bookings... Blackbow deserves to be fav on his form, so if there is strong market support for Hollowgraphic that'll be interesting (on the day)

Comment

Working...
                                X