Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    A small boost for Didtheyleaveuoutto today on the all-weather at Lingfield as Ceara Be, who finished 2nd behind Didtheyleaveuoutto LTO went and won comfortably from the front.
    Yeah - couldn’t believe Ceare Be was available at 25s this morning given the strength of that 2nd to Didtheyleaveuoutto - as you say, wasn’t the hottest race today at Lingfield but helps make that form look more solid for those with a Didtheyleaveuoutto voucher

Comment

• Hollowgraphic not declared for the bumper at Leopardstown. Blackbow, along with Carefully Selected and Minella Encore

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
        Hollowgraphic not declared for the bumper at Leopardstown. Blackbow, along with Carefully Selected and Minella Encore
        Hope he hasn’t had a setback

Comment

• Not unusual for Bumper to horses to turn up at Cheltenham with just one (or two) Bumper runs.

Drifts on the exchanges would be a worry though...

Comment

• The bumper looks quite hot with the ones Jono mentioned and Felix Desjy and Rapid Escape. Maybe just avoiding what could be a tough race and possibly tougher than the champion bumper itself?

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing Downtown Getaway, who changed hands for £350,000 at Cheltenham’s post-racing sale in December. Went to Hendo

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                The bumper looks quite hot with the ones Jono mentioned and Felix Desjy and Rapid Escape. Maybe just avoiding what could be a tough race and possibly tougher than the champion bumper itself?
                It certainly does look hot. Giggingstown are giving a few they're last runs of the year inc. Rapid escape. Anything finishing infront of him will be noted. Rhinestone is interesting
                village mystic formerly of mullins is entered up for giggi. Deffinately a tougher race than the champion bumper on paper atm. This is the giggi champion bumper, for young horses that get put away.

I'd be backing any non giggi winner for this race. . Or a 2nd to a giggi horse
                Last edited by Scooby91; 30 January 2018, 01:49 PM.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Harrie goes at Gowran tomorrow for Mullins, has to win to book his ticket on the ferry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    It certainly does look hot. Giggingstown are giving a few they're last runs of the year inc. Rapid escape. Anything finishing infront of him will be noted. Rhinestone is interesting
                    village mystic formerly of mullins. Deffinately a tougher race than the champion bumper on paper atm. This is the giggi champion bumper, for young horses that get put away
                    Could prove to be a wise move to avoid the race. Im sure they could find an alternative prep run

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                      Could prove to be a wise move to avoid the race. Im sure they could find an alternative prep run
                      They run plenty of schooling bumpers, as long as he's sound it wouldn't worry me 1 bit and Id be happy he avoided this race.

I woudlnt want to see rapid escape, dunvegan tailed off however unlikely that is.
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 30 January 2018, 01:55 PM.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
                        Harrie goes at Gowran tomorrow for Mullins, has to win to book his ticket on the ferry.
                        He is very well thought of. I guess we will see tomorrow. 14s nrnb at present

Comment

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
                          Harrie goes at Gowran tomorrow for Mullins, has to win to book his ticket on the ferry.
                          Down Royal tomorrow....

Archie?????

Comment

• Not mine. You never know until they hit the track but I don't see him losing tomorrow. 14/1 NRNB is a fair price.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                              Not mine. You never know until they hit the track but I don't see him losing tomorrow. 14/1 NRNB is a fair price.
                              You need to invite the others Supreme members to the forum

Comment

• Yes it’s down royal not Gowran

Comment

Working...
                                X