Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only we had some sort of clue that the Irish horses are better than the English ones.

Comment

• Well done who ever had farclas. Stayers to the fore there. I wouldn't have backed him so I'm glad I cashed out the others.
      Stormy ireland was far too fresh and keen. Apple's shakira as she showed last time just isn't as good as the hype would believe. Mr adjudicator looked the winner to me from along way out. But farclas did it very well
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Stayers race.

Stormy Ireland looks speed and could well be better than these on a quick track.

That was probably a personal best from Apple's Shakira. Looks as if she has been overrated.

Comment

• Bit gutted Noel didn't let her just stroll on with it on Stormy Ireland, we know she's keen as, so let her go. She wasted more energy being held together for the first half mile than she would have if she had done her own thing. Little frustrated, think Ruby would have rode her better if I'm honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            Bit gutted Noel didn't let her just stroll on with it on Stormy Ireland, we know she's keen as, so let her go. She wasted more energy being held together for the first half mile than she would have if she had done her own thing. Little frustrated, think Ruby would have rode her better if I'm honest.
            Completely agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              If only we had some sort of clue that the Irish horses are better than the English ones.
              How many winners have come out of the Dublin racing festival?

Samcro
              The storyteller
              Rathvinden
              Bleu berry
              Relegate
              Farclas
              Footpad
              ????

Comment

Bit gutted Noel didn't let her just stroll on with it on Stormy Ireland, we know she's keen as, so let her go. She wasted more energy being held together for the first half mile than she would have if she had done her own thing. Little frustrated, think Ruby would have rode her better if I'm honest.
                If they can settle her Im sure she would be right up their with them!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners though

Still be a fab festival regardless of that but don't like different tactics for horses that have bolted up previously.

Comment

• Jack Kennedy: "It's soft, soft to heavy I'd say."
                    Richard Johnson: "It felt heavy to me but I was on a good ground horse."
                    Paul Townend: "Heavy."
                    Wayne Hutchinson: "Soft/heavy."
                    David Mullins: "It's proper soft ground."
                    Noel Fehily: "Soft."

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that given the fact Noel Fehily only got this mount in the last 48 hours, that Ruby, Willie and whoever else must have given him instructions. I cant see them throwing him on a saying do whatever you fancy Noel

Comment

• On a day of snowed of action. There's some nice racing over in France.
                        My triumph fancy Pesk ebrel runs today at auteuil but has a huge task in hand, he was beaten by SPINOZZAR last timr. The munir owned Master dino is a very good consistent horse on a graded winning sequence and is a short fav today. however I believe rhe progressive spinozzar can take the big scalp today and take victory at the highest level.
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 18 March 2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Msassa and Eoline Jolie both running at fairy house but it’s another horse who is favourite Saglway

Scooby any idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            Msassa and Eoline Jolie both running at fairy house but it’s another horse who is favourite Saglway

Scooby any idea?
                            I know he's mentiopned all three at some stage... If memory serves Msassa was the one he mentioned first a looong way back, and EJ and S we're both on his radar...

He seems to have disappeared this weekend though. We can't work out the french stuff without him

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              I know he's mentiopned all three at some stage... If memory serves Msassa was the one he mentioned first a looong way back, and EJ and S we're both on his radar...

He seems to have disappeared this weekend though. We can't work out the french stuff without him
                              Wasnt scoobys other half Due to give birth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                                Wasnt scoobys other half Due to give birth?
                                Yeah... good point. Maybe he's got a little baby to worry about rather than entertaining us

Comment

Working...
                                X