Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Have a Dream was so impressive yesterday. Loved the way he traveled through his race, he looked very professional. I might have to have some of him along with my other hope Espoir Dallen.

Comment

• Agreed Doc . W.H.A.D repelled all attackers nicely there .

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
        We Have a Dream was so impressive yesterday. Loved the way he traveled through his race, he looked very professional. I might have to have some of him along with my other hope Espoir Dallen.
        If henderson dosent have better than we have a dream at home I'd be shocked. He stayed on well in France and caught the eye but well held on milultiple starts By
        style de garde/ sao/ Demopolis / melody of scotland and others. And they are 5 times the price. Stle de garde deffinately one to watch in the week. Henderson was crying at the start of the season that he only had 2 juveniles and no chance he'll win the triumph so highclere went out and paid big bucks for style de garde who finished well in front of we have a dream before winning his next contest easily
        Last edited by Scooby91; 17 December 2017, 10:30 AM.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          If henderson dosent have better than we have a dream at home I'd be shocked. He stayed on well in France and caught the eye but well held on milultiple starts By
          style de garde/ sao/ Demopolis / melody of scotland and others. And they are 5 times the price. Stle de garde deffinately one to watch in the week. Henderson was crying at the start of the season that he only had 2 juveniles and no chance he'll win the triumph so highclere went out and paid big bucks for style de garde who finished well in front of we have a dream before winning his next contest easily
          Scooby,
          Be ready to be shocked. I'll bet we've seen the triumph winner already. As with the last five winners all out by December. If you fancy a wager on that I'm up for it. Over to you....

Comment

Scooby,
            Be ready to be shocked. I'll bet we've seen the triumph winner already. As with the last five winners all out by December. If you fancy a wager on that I'm up for it. Over to you....
            What price will you give me. There's 5 good ones not out all above 33/1 .
            Melody of scotland
            Demopolis
            Style de garde
            Saldier.
            Sao
            Also stormy ireland was only out yesterday.
            I'd also place a bet on style de garde who's 40/1 finishing in front of we have a dream currently 8/1. Evens would be harsh.
            Last edited by Scooby91; 17 December 2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Scooby,
              Its a simple bet. Im saying as of yesterday we've seen the triumph winner already. if you disagree lets have a wager.
              As you've got all these brilliant horses to come out shall we say £100?
              Last edited by doctorwu; 17 December 2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Scooby,
                Its a simple bet. Im saying as of yesterday we've seen the triumph winner already. if you disagree lets have a wager.
                As you've got all these brilliant horses to come out shall we say £100?
                So you want the whole book apart from 5 33/1 - 50/1 shots for even money

Comment

So you want the whole book apart from 5 33/1 - 50/1 shots for even money
                  You've been telling us that we haven't seen the winner race yet. All those good things yet to show their hand. If you're that confident have the wager. Ive stuck my neck out. Your call.
                  Last edited by doctorwu; 17 December 2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

You've been telling us that we haven't seen the winner race yet. All those good things yet to show there hand. If you're that confident have the wager. Ive stuck my neck out. Your call.
                    Hardly sticking your neck out saying 90% of the book can win. Did I say the winner hasn't been out yet? I'd be hoping iv already backed the winner. Ehat I did say was there was strong hands still to come out. Stormy ireland as you seen yesterday was one if the ones I mentioned. When demopolis comes out if that's in January does that mean he can't win because the stats say so.? It makes no difference imo whether he comes out last week or in a month if he's good enough he's good enough.

Style de garde runs next week. What difference woild it have made if he came out and won midweek the previous week?
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 17 December 2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Plenty yet to come out. Might see 1 or 2 this weekend at Doncaster or Cheltenham. Id personally have espoir d'allen over Apple's shakira assuming she went triumph. But just to reiterate we haven't seen 25% of the triumph horses out yet.
                      So I've got a little over 25% and you can have the rest. Im happy with those odds. Shall we say £100?

Comment

So I've got a little over 25% and you can have the rest. Im happy with those odds. Shall we say £100?
                        you've just had 3 trials at the weekend. There's alot to come out the bet you want is ridiculous for the fact being I can still back demopolis at 33/1 saldier 40/1 style de garde 40/1 melody of scotaland 40/1 ..... at the end of there races coming up. Likewise stormy ireland who just ran and 50s available if you was fast.
                        So evens would make no difference to me what so ever. Only taking a percentage of my profit if one of the ones ay the head of the market iv already backed at those odds obliges.

Comment

• I just thought that as you had 75% of the field yet to race evens was a good bet for you with your calculations. You can always back talking horses that haven't run at long odds. Take We Have a Dream at 33/40s before he obliged yesterday now 8s. You can only make a book on what you've seen so far. With all these so-called stars yet to come out long odds could soon contract significantly. You're wise enough not to take the wager as you probably know deep down that the winner has already been out. stat or no stat. time will tell.

Comment

I just thought that as you had 75% of the field yet to race evens was a good bet for you with your calculations. You can always back talking horses that haven't run at long odds. Take We Have a Dream at 33/40s before he obliged yesterday now 8s. You can only make a book on what you've seen so far. With all these so-called stars yet to come out long odds could soon contract significantly. You're wise enough not to take the wager as you probably know deep down that the winner has already been out. stat or no stat. time will tell.
                            QUOTE=doctorwu;48634]I just thought that as you had 75% of the field yet to race evens was a good bet for you with your calculations. You can always back talking horses that haven't run at long odds. Take We Have a Dream at 33/40s before he obliged yesterday now 8s. You can only make a book on what you've seen so far. With all these so-called stars yet to come out long odds could soon contract significantly. You're wise enough not to take the wager as you probably know deep down that the winner has already been out. stat or no stat. time will tell.[/QUOTE]

With all due respect there not talking horses the forms there plain and simple to see at auteuil. We have a dream is well held.
                            Deep down honest truth after the weekend id say 50/ 50 we have seen the winner. Apple's shakira/ stormy ireland/ espoir d'allen. But I'm well aware I can get far bigger odds than even money by backing the dangers myself.
                            My honest idea of the winner.

Saldier worries me because I can't get the 40s and he will be hyped up to high heaven into single figures when he wins his maiden juvenile. And id have missed that price nothing to do with form seen.

Form in the book. Shoot out between Apple's shakira / style de garde / demopolis/ espoir d'allen/ melody of scotland/ sao / stormy ireland

Jp has 4 of them and they're all set to lose there novice status is melody of scotland injured? As the plan was to run her at ascot in the fillies juvenile listed race . But she wasn't entered she is however very good. . She has been entered previously.
                            Style de garde out in the week so we will see, is be assuming reasonably that he's better than we have a dream.
                            Demopolis I'm only assuming he's sound and ready to come out at some point his form is good was well on top of we have a dream who was held up and finished his race off reasonably well.
                            Sao' s form is very good also finished well in front of we have a dream with nice horses just behind him, and the forms worked out very well. I have been to nicholls owners day and rhey were hyping act of valour right up about the piece of work he did at the time. Whether he ran true to running at the weekend I have no idea. Espoir dallen aqps form has worked out well. Apple's shakira has done her job very very well. What has she beaten I'm not sure but I'd be convinced she's better than we have a dream.

That s my honest opinions in my head.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 17 December 2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Empreinte Reconce entered in Bumper on 20th Dec

Comment

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                                Empreinte Reconce entered in Bumper on 20th Dec
                                Could be one for the Aintree bumper against her own sex. Bit of an ask to send her off a light weight against the geldings at this stage of he career. Id assume they will rwtain her novice status and target the mares novice next season. Rather than going the juvenile route. Unless they take the same path as let's dance and throw her in the graded races. If she dosent win she obviously would still have her status. But she looks a fillie of great potential so you would want to take it fairly easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X