Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Might come down to whether Espoir D'allen is more likely to win the Triumph than Countister/DDC are to win the Mares Novice....

I think Apple's Shakira will go here, but wouldn't back AS at her current price now anyway so fairly irrelevant for me
    I'd be pretty sure as triumph now. Obiosly espoir d'allen will run here too if he stays on the winning path.
    Countister blew her cobbwebbs away on her first run and looks a player for the mares novice now.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Let's see what act of valour can do today now. Expecting a victory today. And stormy ireland the other side of the sea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        I'd be pretty sure as triumph now. Obiosly espoir d'allen will run here too if he stays on the winning path.
        Countister blew her cobbwebbs away on her first run and looks a player for the mares novice now.
        Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Let's see what act of valour can do today now. Expecting a victory today. And stormy ireland the other side of the sea.
        Stormy Island isn't messing around here! I am going to put it before the race finishes but this might be impressive!

16/1 still

Comment

• Rhat leaves me with a pretty nice book especially if act of valor wins. No fluke her French form is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Stormy Island isn't messing around here! I am going to put it before the race finishes but this might be impressive!

16/1 still
            Did you get the 50s. I only have 40s

Comment

Backed a few.

Espoir d'allen 33s
              Malaya 33s (still hold hope)
              Gumball 33s (after beating Malaya)
              Melody of Scotland 40s
              Stormy ireland 40s (mullins)
              Demopolis 33s
              Apple's shakira 33/1
              Add in act of valour 40/1.
              A couple of dudds but look pretty decent book.

Comment

Did you get the 50s. I only have 40s
                Unfortunately not... had 40 as well.

Wouldn't be upset with 16/1 though in all honesty.

Comment

• Anyone fancy je suis charlie today the trainer saddled the 2nd behind act of valour last time and reaposses today with je suis charlie. Whether he thinks he has a chance or knew the race would cut up for prize money in not sure.

Comment

• Act of valour went out like a light.. very disappointing

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                      Act of valour went out like a light.. very disappointing
                      Very disappointing seemed too bad to be true. But would have helped if there was something in the race from last time.
                      No excuses though.

Comment

• Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Hope to be a contributor from now and thought this was a good place to start just to say cheers to Scooby for the insight on the Juvenile Hurdlers. That was a cracking performance by Stormy Ireland today in what is always an exciting division leading up to the Triumph. Look forward to seeing a few of the others out in the coming weeks to make this less of a one-sided market!

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                          Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Hope to be a contributor from now and thought this was a good place to start just to say cheers to Scooby for the insight on the Juvenile Hurdlers. That was a cracking performance by Stormy Ireland today in what is always an exciting division leading up to the Triumph. Look forward to seeing a few of the others out in the coming weeks to make this less of a one-sided market!

Style de garde now entered up for henderson
                          He has superior form to we have a dream who was well held in France by many of the horses waiting to come out.

Comment

Hi guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Hope to be a contributor from now and thought this was a good place to start just to say cheers to Scooby for the insight on the Juvenile Hurdlers. That was a cracking performance by Stormy Ireland today in what is always an exciting division leading up to the Triumph. Look forward to seeing a few of the others out in the coming weeks to make this less of a one-sided market!
                            Welcome V.F , Apples shakira for me in the triumph , Ran well yesterday i thought , and two course runs now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                              Welcome V.F , Apples shakira for me in the triumph , Ran well yesterday i thought , and two course runs now.
                              Me to and think 4/1 still big,looking good in doubles and trebles

Comment

Welcome VF

I am surprised Stormy Island not shorter... the Triumph is such a specific and quite limited set of parameters in terms of what horses will be able to run and where you can get information from, completely agree with you about scooby who seems to have this all covered which is invaluable for plenty of people (myself included) who don't put much effort in to this race above and beyond what is reported in the usual racing media...

Comment

Working...
                                X