Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billymag View Post
    Yes good points Scooby look forward to seeing him out again soon.

I would win considerably more on samcro atm, as I would like to see if the cap fits going left handed next, but if / when he does and goes in, in the same style, i will be waiting to pull the trigger.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

For a first run that rating is huge, and youd imagine that he will be even better over further.

These were the ratings achieved on debut for the following horses:

Vautour 140
      Min 142
      Altior 136
      Faugheen 138
      Douvan 143

Obviously the RPR is just someones opinion based on the evidence he has available and the big rating is helped by having Jack Dilenger in the field who has a mark of 127 and appeared to run his race. At this stage of their careers there is obviously a lot of guess work and time will tell if the RPR is accurate but it was a great start to his career, very exciting.

Comment

Which ever way we look at it Gigginstown must be licking their lips for the season ahead, none of Samcro, Petit Mouchoir or Death Duty could have done much more than they did over the last 2 days.

Comment

Minds eye was beaten a cosy 6 1/2 lengths by a horse that was beaten over 50 lengths by both blue grass princess and fayonagh in mares bumpers, and the 3rd was sharps choice who has ran plenty enough to warrant his rating of 116.

I really don't get how they get that rpr.
          That's the last time I will mention samcro as he's the biggest winner in my neptune book atm, but just think his price is ridiculous.

Comment

Interesting write up from Stopwatch Racing regarding SAMCRO

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              hahahahha

A legendary Fat Jockey contributor.... can't even read a race card we'll have people jumping back to betfair if you keep that up
              Highly embarrassing

I was in the pub and it had no sound on. It was a huge relief when I realised he'd won.

Comment

Nice opener for WHITE MOON today, he travelled well and quickened to put the race to bed. He beat nothing of any note, another one that could be useful up in grade.

Comment

Lads if if learnt anything from last year, it's pick your fancied horse (samcro) get your money on at the price you want to the stake you want then forget about it and keep looking for something else.. All last year I kept topping up and topping up on my horses, doing multiples and accumulators hoping for a big win.. Then pretty much all of them got injured, changed race or lost.. My 2 biggest wins were the 1st 2 ante post bets I placed the summer before on special tiara and pacha du polder.. Just 2 simple singles £25 at 25/1..

Comment

Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                    Lads if if learnt anything from last year, it's pick your fancied horse (samcro) get your money on at the price you want to the stake you want then forget about it and keep looking for something else.. All last year I kept topping up and topping up on my horses, doing multiples and accumulators hoping for a big win.. Then pretty much all of them got injured, changed race or lost.. My 2 biggest wins were the 1st 2 ante post bets I placed the summer before on special tiara and pacha du polder.. Just 2 simple singles £25 at 25/1..
                    Agree 100%, absolutely my method.

Comment

• Palmers hill entered up over course and distance Friday. Gordon has sent a sighter over, although obviously he will run under his own credit.

Comment

• Momella of dan skelton also worth a mention after his 2 novice wins, beating a 137 rated listed winner in the process

Comment

• I thought Blairs cove looks interesting for this race on paper . D. skelton , entered friday at chelt. anybody know more ?

Comment

• I'm interested in Palmers Hill in that Novice face at Cheltenham on Friday. He was third behind Flemenshill (most expensive PtP horse ever and sadly no longer with us) before hacking up in his next start and was purchased for £310K himself by JP. He is trained by Jonjo and he is not that well known for having his horses firing early season but Palmers Hill won on debut in a nice manner and you'd have to expect some improvement given that was a slowly run 2m race and this trip will be more like his distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                              I'm interested in Palmers Hill in that Novice face at Cheltenham on Friday. He was third behind Flemenshill (most expensive PtP horse ever and sadly no longer with us) before hacking up in his next start and was purchased for £310K himself by JP. He is trained by Jonjo and he is not that well known for having his horses firing early season but Palmers Hill won on debut in a nice manner and you'd have to expect some improvement given that was a slowly run 2m race and this trip will be more like his distance.
                              I agree I was impressed by Palmers Hill. Won very well indeed.

Comment

• very impressed with WM performance Friday. Im expecting him to show up at the trials meeting in November at Cheltenham. I've had a nibble @33s on him for the Neptune & Albert Bartlett at the fez. Im more interested in Samcro for the Supreme.

Comment

Working...
                                X