Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waste of time that speculation. On The Blind Side out.

Comment

• Nicky Henderson has ruled On The Blind Side out of the Ballymore Novices' Hurdle

https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Sorry if my post appeared ambiguous.

Comment

• Any reason given?

Comment

• I do not like the gloating when someone is right, but saying that the info in this site so far apart from FP as been nearly spot on & very valuable..

OTBS was put up by someone saying it had a problem, shame another good horse out but I did not see it winning to be honest.

I can see a lot more getting pulled if the ground does not improve..

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              Any reason given?
              Bit sore behind, didnt want to take any risks..

Comment

• Just backed Next destination without samcro. Its 9/4 (they haven't pulled OTBS yet) but got a small priceboost on mobile

Comment

• It is a shame that the negatives came from another trainer rather than Henderson himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by darlojim View Post
                    Bit sore behind, didnt want to take any risks..
                    Thanks Jim. These last 10 days have been truly horrible. Hopefully it's nothing to serious and he can make a great novice chaser for next season

Comment

• Don't understand why Gigginstown would choose to run Mind's Eye in this rather than the Supreme. It looks as if getting Russell was the only plus. He can struggle to settle and looks speed over stamina. Surely they also know he can't beat the favourite?

Comment

• Trifecta these two
                        1.Samcro
                        2. Next Destination
                        3. DDG
                        AND
                        1.Samcro
                        2. DDG
                        3. Next Destination

Comment

• Fellow Samcro backers any concern about Elliot’s yard? Fair few fancied runners didn’t find much

Comment

• Originally posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
                            Fellow Samcro backers any concern about Elliot’s yard? Fair few fancied runners didn’t find much
                            Nope.

Tbf, given Mengli Khan's previous 2 runs he ran a blinder in the Supreme. AJ was mad keen and that cost her for me, but she still stuck to the task well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                              Nope.

Tbf, given Mengli Khan's previous 2 runs he ran a blinder in the Supreme. AJ was mad keen and that cost her for me, but she still stuck to the task well.
                              This is my thought. MENGLI KHAN was 16/1. In that context he ran a fucking stormer

I'd have said the same about Hendo had BVD not won

Comment

• Nerves are starting to get going, I think, for the good of racing I just want Samcro to be the level of hype that has seen him be backed all the way down to silly odds, it also helps the pocket, don't get me wrong, but I love a proper hype horse winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X