Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Put me out of my misery please Scooby
    IF THE CAP FITS
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      IF THE CAP FITS
      Stacking up nicely haha!

Comment

IF THE CAP FITS
        Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        Stacking up nicely haha!
        You win a ......

Losing win only bet at the festival

Only joking, completely taken with ITCF and would see it as an each way bet at this stage in the Ballymore! ... I know you don't like each way but I don't mind it in this case

Comment

• Well backed fav did fall mind you

I know because I backed him

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
            Well backed fav did fall mind you

I know because I backed him
            Might have to look out for a few new wheel barrows in the January sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              You win a ......

Losing win only bet at the festival

Only joking, completely taken with ITCF and would see it as an each way bet at this stage in the Ballymore! ... I know you don't like each way but I don't mind it in this case
              Im waiting to go in ew aswell just not 100% certain on the race. I'd be pretty sure ballymore But the Supremes open. Bit of a neon wolf scenario atm. But I'll wait for entries and have plenty enough on ballymore and any race at 20s

Comment

Might have to look out for a few new wheel barrows in the January sales.
                I'm actually looking for a Neptune horse myself, and this fella is currently high up my list!

Comment

Im waiting to go in ew aswell just not 100% certain on the race. I'd be pretty sure ballymore But the Supremes open. Bit of a neon wolf scenario atm. But I'll wait for entries and have plenty enough on ballymore and any race at 20s
                  The only way I feel he goes Supreme is if they are genuinely worried about Samcro, but surely that won't be the case? Looked a definite stayer in all his racing so far for me.

Comment

Exactly how I see it mate. Going to do the same.

Comment

I've gone EW and will go Supreme NRNB win only at anything double figures ...

Slybet might do NRNB soon for this race? Cam anyone remember when it was last year ... it'll be in the supreme 2017 thread I guess

Comment

Slybet might do NRNB soon for this race? Cam anyone remember when it was last year ... it'll be in the supreme 2017 thread I guess
                        Pretty sure Bet365 were the first to do every race, from memory, but unsure when the first race NRNB market was put up to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          The only way I feel he goes Supreme is if they are genuinely worried about Samcro, but surely that won't be the case? Looked a definite stayer in all his racing so far for me.
                          I dont think theyd be worried about samcro but hes got plenty of pace noels looking in and around him. One shake of the reigns and he's gone again. He's going away at the line with plenty left in the tank. Ballymore I'm pretty sure but not 100%

Comment

I can't remember but I backed cilaos emery straight after he won his reappearance whenever that was last year.

Cant get in with them now though. Despite that bet

Comment

I dont think theyd be worried about samcro but hes got plenty of pace noels looking in and around him. One shake of the reigns and he's gone again. He's going away at the line with plenty left in the tank. Ballymore I'm pretty sure but not 100%
                              Im actually the opposite! Want him to go Ballymore and he would be the horse Id back, but think they will go for the Supreme. Hope you are right scooby.

Comment

• By the way, who is going 20/1 any race scooby? For some reason I cant find the Any Race prices on oddschecker.

Comment

Working...
                                X