Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    ......I need to know more
    I am a male. And just offering such as the confidence I know that he won't win in the same manner. Ill take that bet with anyone under the same condition that if if the cap fits wins they'll do the same
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I'll donate £100 to the injured jockeys fund if If The Cap Fits beats Samcro at Cheltenham.

It was bad enough wearing a dress on my stag do, so theres bloody no chance I'm going through that again for a bet

Comment

I'll donate £100 to the injured jockeys fund if If The Cap Fits beats Samcro at Cheltenham.

It was bad enough wearing a dress on my stag do, so theres bloody no chance I'm going through that again for a bet
        You genuinely think samcro could win by 12 lengths? Cos id be happy to take that bet.

I'd rather make the donation too lol.

Comment

• I think he'll win very well but 12 lengths will be tough, not impossible though. Monsignor won by 8 lengths and I didn't think I'd see a performance like that again.

Comment

• Think the price now stinks only because you can’t be that sure he’ll make it to the festival. As soon as they go NRNB you’d think he still might be a shade of odds against so that will be the safest bet. The way he travels and quickens effortlessly reminds me of Faugheen, having the same sire is further encouragement. If he gets to this race safe and sound at this stage I’d have him winning it by 5 lengths, complete speculation though that is

Comment

I think he'll win very well but 12 lengths will be tough, not impossible though. Monsignor won by 8 lengths and I didn't think I'd see a performance like that again.
              Of course he can win but atleast one of the following horses will be a 155 horse. And multiple over 150. That's the real test. Stating the obvious he won't beat this lot like he did against far lesser horses. Of course I want him to win but I atleast want to see the opposition and to see him out in a race where we don't already know the result beforehand.

Getabird*
              Next destination
              If the cap fits*
              Early doors*
              Real steel
              Red jack*
              antey
              Sharjah*
              Ballyward
              Debuchet
              Slate house*
              Claimantakinforgan
              Black op*
              Western Ryder
              White moon
              Winter soldier
              Pym
              Cool getaway*
              Madison to Monroe.*
              Early doors*
              On the blind side.*

Comment

• The only reason I'm not backing still is because I already have enough returned in singles at the moment.

I know I'll be on again with NRNB unless the bubble had been burst ...BUT I will include him in multiples at this price currently probably.

I don't remember the previous winner you mention FM, but hope one day I talk about Samcro the same way ...

You'd be mad thigh to have a huge single on now for the reasons said, target isn't certain despite being likely and he might step on that proverbial stone

Comment

• Unfortunately he never ran again.

Comment

• I am in the 'terrible price' camp for Samcro. Can barely believe it to be honest.

I genuinely believe Mengli Khan has been at least as impressive, against better horses and he is 12/1. I wasn't interested at 5/1 before his last run, and might now be tempted if he were still that price. But definitely nothing shorter.

Comment

Unfortunately he never ran again.

https://youtu.be/f-rSwP9g7qA
                      Strangely reminds me of Samcro just looking at him! Looks like the Malcolm Denmark colours there? Owner of Next Destination who looked hugely impressive on his hurdles debut this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                        I am in the 'terrible price' camp for Samcro. Can barely believe it to be honest.

I genuinely believe Mengli Khan has been at least as impressive, against better horses and he is 12/1. I wasn't interested at 5/1 before his last run, and might now be tempted if he were still that price. But definitely nothing shorter.
                        I have to be fair. And in all honesty mengli khan hasn't beat a great deal yet either, none of them have. Sunday is his test though against very respectable oppsition. The first proper graded novice hurdle of the season. The race next destination won was a graded race in all but name, but to be fair paloma blue jumped awful so you can't take the form between them 2 alone literally.

Comment

Unfortunately he never ran again.

https://youtu.be/f-rSwP9g7qA
                          In the days before people threw their Racing Posts in the air! Happy memories that day. I've been lucky enough to sit in the same seat in the Grandstand for 22 years and that was one of my favourite moments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                            In the days before people threw their Racing Posts in the air! Happy memories that day. I've been lucky enough to sit in the same seat in the Grandstand for 22 years and that was one of my favourite moments.
                            It was the first year that I really got into racing, and the Cheltenham festival, and I haven't seen many better performances. He certainly lived up to the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              I have to be fair. And in all honesty mengli khan hasn't beat a great deal yet either, none of them have. Sunday is his test though against very respectable oppsition. The first proper graded novice hurdle of the season. The race next destination won was a graded race in all but name, but to be fair paloma blue jumped awful so you can't take the form between them 2 alone literally.
                              Next Destination was impressive and beat a couple of decent horses. I'm not sure you can call that a graded race though when half the field went off 100/1

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                                Next Destination was impressive and beat a couple of decent horses. I'm not sure you can call that a graded race though when half the field went off 100/1
                                Not sure on the point. There will be many outsiders in graded races. 4 of the first 5 will all compete in graded class
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 28 November 2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X