Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quevega View Post
    Interesting statistic.
    But I like Stats to be backed up with logic.
    Is this just basic logic that most of these 49 were not proven stayers ?
    Unlikely imo. Stats get binned but...

Comment

• Dounikos will absolutely relish this trip and ground. I can see why he's being well supported for this. Alongside mossback in the 4 miler.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I cashed Monalee out and backed for the JLT so watch them stay put today now

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          Dounikos will absolutely relish this trip and ground. I can see why he's being well supported for this. Alongside mossback in the 4 miler.
          Yeah same here. I fancy both, for all the talk of PP , Monalee and Black Corton in this, I am really coming around to Dounikos. I have missed the nice prices from a few days back, but I think this fella is a dark horse who is definitely improving with every run

Comment

• kind of hope monalee does go JLT, as I love both pp and monalee and would love to have them doubled up. Either that or back to my planned megga r/f.

Comment

• 10 declared

Comment

• Did MONalee make the final 10?

Comment

• Monalee in RSA

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                    Monalee in RSA
                    Great, stops that debate, RSA this year Gold Cup next year like any good horse would do...

Comment

• Rumour is that he’s been declared RSA. Delighted if that’s true. Had him RSA antepost. Was gonna lump on JLT though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELEGANTLY TASTED View Post
                        Did MONalee make the final 10?
                        Yes he did

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                          I cashed Monalee out and backed for the JLT so watch them stay put today now
                          Brilliant, love it.

Ah well, profit from the cash out, money back on JLT bet and I have him in some free bets and accas for this at 8s so still a good result

Comment

• Monalee RSA. Damn it. Black Corton wins anyway lads

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                              Rumour is that he’s been declared RSA. Delighted if that’s true. Had him RSA antepost. Was gonna lump on JLT though.
                              Same here... good result for me if he is going here..

Comment

• I assume they can still switch to JLT and nothing is set in stone yet? Or USB that a definite that he runs RSA

Comment

Working...
                                X