Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put in the hypothetical flogas
    fountains windfall
    Presenting percy
    Willoughby court.

Against the current 5.
    Invitation only
    The storyteller
    Monalee
    Alboum photo
    Sutton place.

I'd give the 1st 3 very little chance of winning
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Our being styles do differ but I can see the upside to backing anyone one of those 4. I still couldn't bring myself to back all 4 for Cheltenham though
      I'd happily back all 5. If I hadn't had them covered at big prices. They're not all going to run in the same race. They may not all make it there. And you would have bog/ cashout anyway.
      I'd be suprised if you wouldn't be in a very good position.

Obviously the likes of IO / alboum photo a lot of people would already have at 33/1 or bigger on the exchange. so you could leave out the ones you already have well covered accordingly
      Last edited by Scooby91; 31 January 2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• I think PP and FW are stand outs for the RSA and doubt I'll be changing my mind after Sunday.

I'm interested in Sutton Place for the JLT but do worry about the ground for him so will wait until the day with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          I think PP and FW are stand outs for the RSA and doubt I'll be changing my mind after Sunday.

I'm interested in Sutton Place for the JLT but do worry about the ground for him so will wait until the day with him.
          Yeh everybody thinks differently but I can't have them personally.

Rathvinden isn't without a chance in the rsa either. I basically really rate this years flogas field for the intermediate to staying chases at chelt. Its In another league to any of the trials iv seen the market leaders run in. And i think theyd be well held.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Yeh everybody thinks differently but I can't have them personally.

Rathvinden isn't without a chance in the rsa either. I basically really rate this years flogas field for the intermediate to staying chases at chelt. Its In another league to any of the trials iv seen the market leaders run in. And i think theyd be well held.
            Time will tell but I'm convinced you're wrong. The beauty of this game.

Comment

• It is difficult with the Flogas to know where a winner would go though...

The Storyteller surely would stay at the JLT trip for example?

At the moment I'd be hopeful Al Boum or IO won the Flogas, as I've got both at big prices for the RSA.

Monalee I haven't got on, thought he'd been too short all season....

The Storyteller if he won would stay at the JLT trip for me?

Sutton Place I will back each way, I have assumed he won't run at the festival but with a Flogas entry I'll back him E/W for this and the JLT...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                It is difficult with the Flogas to know where a winner would go though...

The Storyteller surely would stay at the JLT trip for example?

At the moment I'd be hopeful Al Boum or IO won the Flogas, as I've got both at big prices for the RSA.

Monalee I haven't got on, thought he'd been too short all season.

The Storyteller if he won would stay at the JLT trip for me?

Sutton Place I will back each way, I have assumed he won't run at the festival but with a Flogas entry I'll back him E/w for this and the JLT...
                I don't know for a fact the trips any could vary between the 2 races. Anyone who's not on at big prices nrnb the way to go. That's why I usually cover at the 3 figure prices on the exchange earlier in the season.

Iv got
                Monalee 16s rsa
                jlt 85.0 / 10s nrnb bog ew

Sutton place jlt 20/1 / 12/1 nrnb bog ew
                90.0 rsa

Invitation only 33/1 rsa
                33/1 jlt

Alboum photo jlt 11/1 ew nrnb bog / 120.0
                Rsa 16/1 ew nrnb bog / 120.0

The story teller
                16s ew nrnb bog jlt
                75.0 rsa

Rathvinden 80.0 48.0 RSA

Tombstone 600.0 RSA

So this is a huge race for me
                Last edited by Scooby91; 31 January 2018, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Yeah very good spot to be in. JLT I'm doing good in, RSA just been a bit of a muddle... which is strange when they're both quite similar

Comment

Yeah very good spot to be in. JLT I'm doing good in, RSA just been a bit of a muddle... which is strange when they're both quite similar

Rsa iv personally narrowed down to.

Benatar likely jlt but still could go here and huge prices on bf.
                    Sutton place
                    Yanworth
                    Rathvinden
                    Invitation only
                    the story teller
                    Al boum photo
                    Monalee
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 31 January 2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Sutton place
                      Yanworth
                      Rathvinden
                      Invitation only
                      the story teller
                      Al boum photo
                      I wouldn't rule any of them out, but haven't ruled out Monalee, FW or PP either - still not got a strong opinion.

I've backed Percy, Fountains, Al Boum, Invitation, Elegant Escape, West Approach all at 33/1 or bigger and added Sutton Place at 10s tonight...

I do have Death Duty as a non runner too.

Comment

Sutton place
                        Yanworth
                        Rathvinden
                        Invitation only
                        the story teller
                        Al boum photo
                        And that will be awkward when Shattered Love steams home

Good luck with them though mate

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          And that will be awkward when Shattered Love steams home

Good luck with them though mate
                          She won't even be the first mare home....

Mia's Storm and Bryony Frost will be two mares ahead of her

Comment

She won't even be the first mare home....

Mia's Storm and Bryony Frost will be two mares ahead of her
                            Not with Alan King training her she won't

Comment

I wouldn't rule any of them out, but haven't ruled out Monalee, FW or PP either - still not got a strong opinion.

I've backed Percy, Fountains, Al Boum, Invitation, Elegant Escape, West Approach all at 33/1 or bigger and added Sutton Place at 10s tonight...

Meant to put monalee in there

Comment

I had death duty also. For the jlt and the rsa.

Also had West approach/ ballyoptic at 1 point but managed to cashout for full stake on them 2.

West approach makes no sense to me. He seems to run better at 2m5 but when he runs over 3 he seems slow. Might sound crazy to some but id put him in the jlt. He seems to cut out at the end of his races over 3. Will be interesting to see him at the weekend if he runs.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 31 January 2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X