Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

JLT Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NRNB option where if you're happy to tie your money up it might be worth it in a double with Footpad, opatcho?

I'd put it 1/20 that he runs here though.

Comment

• Comment

• Invitation Only pushed out from 4/1 with PP to 6/1 for the JLT ....

Comment

• What's happened to Sutton Place? I had in my multiple 5 folds with Finians Oscar for this race . I know he was pulled up after whacking a fence and losing ground in the Flogas. Anyone heard or read anything? I see Billy has pushed him out to 50/1.Cheers.

Comment

• JLT Novices' Chase favourite Willoughby Court has poison in a foot, reports trainer Ben Pauling, and cannot be regarded as a certain runner at the Cheltenham Festival. Story to follow on racingpost.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              JLT Novices' Chase favourite Willoughby Court has poison in a foot, reports trainer Ben Pauling, and cannot be regarded as a certain runner at the Cheltenham Festival. Story to follow on racingpost.com
              I couldn't find this thread dosent sound optimistic. But we will see
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• me rn

Comment

• If Willoughby Court misses out this looks a really poor renewal

Comment

• The news about WC isn't great, I haven't backed him at all for this race anyway, but it does take the shine off of a race when a horse who is well fancied gets pulled!

Comment

• It was poor enough with him in. On this year's evidence he was only being priced up on hurdling form and lack of opposition.

Even more reason for Monalee to go here as the chances of him being able lead and dictate would obviously increase.

Comment

• Step forward.....Finian's Oscar

Comment

• Monalee connections must be tempted to go JLT route. Definitely an 'easier' option than the RSA.

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                            Monalee connections must be tempted to go JLT route. Definitely an 'easier' option than the RSA.
                            And I'd look like I was right all along!

Invitation Only would be 'left in front ' at the head of the market. Mad not to take him on if that's the case!

Comment

• Have a cracking bet with Footpad Monalee Presenting Percy in the 3 novice chases. What does he have to beat that he already hasn't if he turns up in this? Finian's Oscar? Surely connections must be strongly considering it.

Comment

• Not feeling the love for Snow Falcon at 25/1 in this; he has to be value against Invitation Only (5/1) and Al Boum Photo (10/1) over a furlong shorter than the Flogas and on the likely better ground at Cheltenham. Outstanding bet NRNB

Comment

Working...
                                X