Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

JLT Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    Or they could try and get him beat a couple more times

They will probably not try to be too cute with his mark as they screwed up with Romain De Senam last year when he missed the cut. It's always a tight handicap this race.
    I can't imagine Nicholls will want to sit and wait with him but I don't know he'd call the shots with this horse?

Unlikely to be missed in the market even if I am right though when we get closer to the time!

Comment

• Simular to samcro with the lawyers hotel coming up DEATH DUTY has his 1st big test this weekend in the drinmore, Bamako moriviere's form has worked out nicely and if rathvinden joins him they both go there fit, monalee is an unlikely runner but they won't be the only ones with a chance, this by far will be there biggest test to date for all of them, and will dictate what trio they go over next.
      Looking forward to the race
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Simular to samcro with the lawyers hotel coming up DEATH DUTY has his 1st big test this weekend in the drinmore, Bamako moriviere's form has worked out nicely and if rathvinden joins him they both go there fit, monalee is an unlikely runner but they won't be the only ones with a chance, this by far will be there biggest test to date for all of them, and will dictate what trio they go over next.
        Looking forward to the race
        Very much looking forward to that too! I'm quite keen on DD for JLT after his 2nd run so I'd be disappointed if he can't beat BM and Rath, although I do think they are at a good level

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Very much looking forward to that too! I'm quite keen on DD for JLT after his 2nd run so I'd be disappointed if he can't beat BM and Rath, although I do think they are at a good level
          Iv got him for jlt and rsa and Bamako for the rsa at a huge price. To be 100% honest iv no idea who wins at the weekend should be a cracking race to watch for the neutral.

Comment

I'm the other way round! Have got BM and Rathvinden covered any race but not on Death Duty. I think Rathvinden is potentially very smart and hope he lines up this weekend. I'll go in on Death Duty if we're looking at soft ground for the festival, but just think he could be found wanting at the highest level on good ground. I would assume it will just be Rathvinden running this weekend, and i can see him going for the RSA or even the 4 miler at the festival, with BM for the JLT

Comment

• Originally posted by Robante View Post
              I'm the other way round! Have got BM and Rathvinden covered any race but not on Death Duty. I think Rathvinden is potentially very smart and hope he lines up this weekend. I'll go in on Death Duty if we're looking at soft ground for the festival, but just think he could be found wanting at the highest level on good ground. I would assume it will just be Rathvinden running this weekend, and i can see him going for the RSA or even the 4 miler at the festival, with BM for the JLT
              Bamako runs is the plan. Rathvinden could well join him. I'll have an eye on bamako/ rathvinden in regards to a jlt bet towards the end of the race.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 27 November 2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Haha well at least one of us will be happy

I posted about Rathvinden a while back as a dark one but couldn't convince myself of the target and left him alone.

Comment

Haha well at least one of us will be happy

I posted about Rathvinden a while back as a dark one but couldn't convince myself of the target and left him alone.

All of the horses in the drinmore could go 2m4, 3m even poss up to 4. I wonder if Patrick mullins takes the ride on one while ruby is out, with a view to riding him in the 4 miler. Complete guess and could be over bet as a result of like minded people

Comment

Bamako runs is the plan. Rathvinden could well join him. I'll have an eye on bamako/ rathvinden in regards to a jlt bet towards the end of the race.
                    Think I read that this was the aim for Rathvinden after his last run, so hopefully both line up and things will be a bit clearer as to targets for each afterwards

Comment

Think I read that this was the aim for Rathvinden after his last run, so hopefully both line up and things will be a bit clearer as to targets for each afterwards
                      It was the plan for both. But most recent he said Bamako goes rathvinden could well join him. Obviously he may well have changed his mind 5 mins after.

The royal bond looks a cracker also, exactly the same scenario with the first big test for all who line up.

Comment

It was the plan for both. But most recent he said Bamako goes rathvinden could well join him. Obviously he may well have changed his mind 5 mins after.

The royal bond looks a cracker also, exactly the same scenario with the first big test for all who line up.
                        I assume no chance of Footpad turning up? There's not one entry from the UK in either the Drinmore or the Royal Bond, seems strange, not an insignificant amount of money on offer

Comment

I assume no chance of Footpad turning up? There's not one entry from the UK in either the Drinmore or the Royal Bond, seems strange, not an insignificant amount of money on offer
                          No chance footpad will turn up going by historical entries.

Comment

I suppose they'd know they'd be taking on goods ones from Ireland and they have enough races over here too get to the top of the pecking order before worrying about the Irish novices too?

The card on Sunday is so exciting!

Comment

I suppose they'd know they'd be taking on goods ones from Ireland and they have enough races over here too get to the top of the pecking order before worrying about the Irish novices too?

The card on Sunday is so exciting!
                              True, usually enough chance by the time the festival arrives to assess the merits of the form both sides of the water anyhow.

I have neither Mengli Khan or Sayar as part of my 11 strong supreme book currently! I will be watching the Royal Bond with interest ready to press the button if one looks like winning that in decent style

Comment

True, usually enough chance by the time the festival arrives to assess the merits of the form both sides of the water anyhow.

I have neither Mengli Khan or Sayar as part of my 11 strong supreme book currently! I will be watching the Royal Bond with interest ready to press the button if one looks like winning that in decent style
                                Was this the race peace news flopped in last year? Airlie beach won?

A few of my supreme darts will bite the dust by this time next week haha

Comment

Working...
                                X