Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folski - I couldn’t see him getting off Faugheen

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
      Folski - I couldn’t see him getting off Faugheen
      I can't either but can I see him get off UDS? Probably not but maybe.

Comment

• He’d be an idiot to ride Yorkhill over UDS

Comment

• I could see him picking Yorkhill over UDS

Comment

• That's the dilemma isn't it, with whichever race Yorkhill goes for, maybe I'm being unfair to PT, but I'd rather see someone else on board. I think Ruby had him nailed on as his Gold cup ride, and my view has always been that they should have let him take his chance in that, with Ruby on board of course, anyway I hope he comes here, and if Ruby doesn't ride give one of the Mullins lads a shot

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
              So what you imply is those that want to see him run want to see him injured. That's absolute rubbish.

All horses risk injury each time they run.

And to be fair you wouldn't have a clue whether they have done an amazing job or not. He could have been trained by someone else and been just as good, if not better.

Malcolm Jefferson trained for a long time and this policy of supposedly bringing horses along gradually (strangely at odds with his success in bumpers) hasn't resulted in a long list of top class horses.

The horse might be better for a more attacking policy. Fact is unless they try nobody knows.
              KB,
              nice post. Very apt Imo.

Comment

• Surely yorkhill is one of the most over rated horses in training, it looks totally gone at the game, which of its recent form makes it an 8-1 chance for the champion hurdle? It's chances in the Ryanair are not much better, are people really saying that Walsh would pick yorkhill over uds? Ridiculous! You could even pick holes in its win over top notch last year, totally over hyped

Comment

• Ruby tends to say he would pick yorkhill over everything

Comment

• 3/1 UDS with Skybet

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                      3/1 UDS with Skybet
                      Via Sporting Life

Comment

• Kev,
                        YEP. 3 Price boosts

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                          Kev,
                          YEP. 3 Price boosts
                          Ed Chamberlin channels his inner Ted Rogers (kids, ask your dad) and has his 3-2-1 of Cheltenham best bets for next week.

For anyone looking for it...

3/1 UDS

Comment

• I know I’m useless but I followed that link Kev and the only price boost I could find was the fav in the 8.20 at Sam Houston Race Park.
                            Shakes head ashamed....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                              I know I’m useless but I followed that link Kev and the only price boost I could find was the fav in the 8.20 at Sam Houston Race Park.
                              Shakes head ashamed....
                              Few lines under the image of Chamberlain there are 3 blue links?

Comment

• Thanks ryan, found it, but it won’t let me add selection to betslip.
                                Don’t worry but thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X