Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference of opinion about Calett Mads target but looks like with the injury to Cracking Smart hes more likely to run here, for the record lads if he does win this can we agree he was at least well handicapped!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Gordon elliot says Dortmund park runs here.
      Pleased with that. I've made him quite a decent return. Really like his chances

Comment

• Bit surprised Dortmund Park is running here given the lenient mark he got for the Martin Pipe. Have him covered for both now anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
          Bit surprised Dortmund Park is running here given the lenient mark he got for the Martin Pipe. Have him covered for both now anyway.
          Not surprised at all, o’Leary Basically said he didn’t care about winning this last year when being interviewed after Champagne Classics win. If HdB would just send Monalee now

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
            Bit surprised Dortmund Park is running here given the lenient mark he got for the Martin Pipe. Have him covered for both now anyway.
            Not surprised at all, o’Leary Basically said he didn’t care about winning this last year when being interviewed after Champagne Classics win. If HdB would just send Monalee now

Comment

• Has anyone got the weekender?

Mullins also confirms that Next Destination is not certain to go for the Ballymore - 'I've been aiming him at the race all season but that might change' #mullinsstabletour

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Has anyone got the weekender?

Mullins also confirms that Next Destination is not certain to go for the Ballymore - 'I've been aiming him at the race all season but that might change' #mullinsstabletour
                just seen that mate, and I cashed in my £600 ticket in for AB with 365 late last night for £72! As all noises Ballymore, another kick in pods.

Comment

• I have an ap ticket on ND for this, thought I'd done me dosh tbh,

Comment

• Even Gordon has piped up and said he thinks ND should run in this.

Being honest, or hoping Samcro doesn't have to face him?

Comment

• The trends for this race in terms of prior runs are certainly interesting & on that point if people fancy Calett Mad surely must fancy Enniscoffey Oscar too at 33/1, has run 8 times, won Grade 2 last time out (Calett Mad 4th), has form over 3m (not a lot of these do) & hasn't been out of the front 3 in 5 of those 8 runs - I see he's shorter in the betting for the Coral Cup so will back in both races I think... seems to have a chance at a decent price

Comment

• Originally posted by MadeinJapan View Post
                        The trends for this race in terms of prior runs are certainly interesting & on that point if people fancy Calett Mad surely must fancy Enniscoffey Oscar too at 33/1, has run 8 times, won Grade 2 last time out (Calett Mad 4th), has form over 3m (not a lot of these do) & hasn't been out of the front 3 in 5 of those 8 runs - I see he's shorter in the betting for the Coral Cup so will back in both races I think... seems to have a chance at a decent price
                        Isn't Enniscoffey Oscar going Coral Cup? Hope so as i'm sitting on a pretty 50/1 slip for him for that

Comment

• Definitely MiJ, this race throws up big price winners so don’t be afraid of a 33/1 shot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                            Isn't Enniscoffey Oscar going Coral Cup? Hope so as i'm sitting on a pretty 50/1 slip for him for that
                            Sorry didn't read your whole write up

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                              Even Gordon has piped up and said he thinks ND should run in this.

Being honest, or hoping Samcro doesn't have to face him?
                              He's mentioned that a good few times now . I think the yards pocket want it as simple as poss in the ballymore.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                                Nice!! Decent price that

Comment

Working...
                                X