Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg - its on!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
      will be interesting to see them explain the re switch of this !
      The ground I think, Altior has never run on heavy & could bounce.. plus UDS is a banker...

Comment

• I was wrong, i hold my hands up. But i couldn't care less with the race in prospect.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I am way too excited right now!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            I was wrong, i hold my hands up. But i couldn't care less with the race in prospect.
            Yeah, me too! and me too!

I'm staggered in all honestly, but what an incredible days racing now!

Comment

• wrong forum,, sry
              Last edited by Sirbetalot; 12 March 2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                The ground I think, Altior has never run on heavy & could bounce.. plus UDS is a banker...
                There's no reason to bounce. He has had no physical issues. Only had a hobday as a precaution.
                I have no bet on this race . Market will be very interesting on the day. Altior 5/4 is not out of question.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                  UDS will go off 4/7 for this...
                  The Ryanair...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    The Ryanair...
                    Yep, sorry mouse clicking all over the place, can not keep up..

Comment

• What a race. Hope it sells out for the sake of it. This race is worth the entrance fee alone and you still get to see Samcro and Monalee vs Presenting Percy.

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
                        will be interesting to see them explain the re switch of this !
                        Simple explanation is that it was a Racing Post mis-quote. End of.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpfcpatriot View Post
                          What a race. Hope it sells out for the sake of it. This race is worth the entrance fee alone and you still get to see Samcro and Monalee vs Presenting Percy.
                          Yes it is a nice curtain raiser to the main event at 4.10pm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vautour View Post
                            Love that hahahahhahaha

Comment

Comment

You joke but that’s how I feel about Fridays racing.

The gold cup will be my warmup for the big one at 4:10 as Burning Ambition wins on the snaff

Comment

Working...
                                X