Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MWTT exposed for the handicapper he is today.

Comment

• Must admit ., I can't see him lining up in the Arkle !.

Comment

• Looks a handicap plot imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
          Looks a handicap plot imo.
          could be CCM. Thats all Nichols has in his stable these days when the fez comes around.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
            could be CCM. Thats all Nichols has in his stable these days when the fez comes around.

What's his current mark? Think he was 145 rated prior hi the weekend, have they dropped him yet?

If they can get him to 140 I'd fancy him at the fez given his Betfair Hurdle performance last year.

Arkle looks unlikely after yesterday but I'd still argue that 2m might suit better than a mid to long trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Ferof View Post
              What's his current mark? Think he was 145 rated prior hi the weekend, have they dropped him yet?

If they can get him to 140 I'd fancy him at the fez given his Betfair Hurdle performance last year.

Arkle looks unlikely after yesterday but I'd still argue that 2m might suit better than a mid to long trip.
              Le prezien ran in rhe grand annual laat year after going out in trip. Although Antepost on chelt handicaps is a mine field at this stage unless your in the know. But the prices reflect that. The only one fairly easy to tell is Gordon elliot who tends to enter them over in England to check there mark prior to plans. Ie the story teller / campeador
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• The Willie Mullins-trained*Footpad*was fourth in the Champion Hurdle at last season's Cheltenham Festival and could not have been more impressive on his fencing debut at Navan last month.

That foot-perfect display saw him rocket to the head of ante-post lists for the Arkle Trophy, but connections are not getting carried away.

Anthony Bromley, racing manager for owners*Simon Munir and Isaac Souede, said: "I think we'll all know a lot more after the race. Footpad has won a beginners' chase and is now stepping up into a Grade One. Death Duty being in the race will tell us whether Footpad is a worthy Arkle favourite, or whether we should be aiming for the JLT, or neither.

"The owners already have Sceau Royal as a potential Arkle horse, so it will be interesting to see how Footpad goes. Willie tells me he's in good form, so we'll see what happens."

Comment

• Really hope Footpad puts in a very impressive performance against DD although I'm very surprised DD is stepping back to 2 miles. Watched Footpads debut over fences again and was so impressed with his jumping all the way round. Hope PT pops him out in front and kills DD off with his fluency and pace (my ante post bets talking here haha...)

Comment

• Best for me would be DD to go RSA and Footpad goes JLT but have footpad in the JLT and Arkel

Comment

• Bunk Off Early goes in tomorrow's beginners at Leopardstown. If he's over the colic surgery he should go well.

Comment

• Now I'm happy. Brilliant round by footpad.

Comment

• Wow. I have NEVER seen a novice jump better than that. On a par with Vautour in the JLT a few years ago.

Comment

• That was so so so good!!! Has got me so excited now. The best ive seen a novice jump in my short racing life!

Comment

• Fantastic performance. Managed to get some more 5/1 two fences out. Petit Mouchoir my only worry.

Comment

• My only worry would be that they split up SR and Footpad.

Comment

Working...
                                X