Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That isn't FO's running imo. White Moon ran poorly yesterday too, so I think there may be more to it.

Comment

• Wow. Hope Petit Mouchoir gets back ASAP, he has nothing fear based on that!

Comment

• Will they split the two Munir & Soude runners?

Comment

• Can’t have been his true running, he’s far better than that. May have been taken off his feet even if at his peak but there was something up with that showing from the off

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
            Will they split the two Munir & Soude runners?
            Not necessarily, but they have the option too now!

Comment

• Well it is now impossible to say that Finian's Oscar will be in the Arkle. If he was he wouldn't win it.
              I feel like he is better than he showed today, even his Tolworth win over hurdles 2m at the same track is enough for that today to not be a true running..... but that is the end of the FO. WEll done to anyone who knew he'd be taken off his feet..... I expected better today and this to be the target. Wrong. 10 pts at 16/1 anyone? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                That isn't FO's running imo. White Moon ran poorly yesterday too, so I think there may be more to it.
                Tizzard had 2 winners yesterday and winner in the first today so don't know if there is a yard problem but that CANT be FO true running

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                  Will they split the two Munir & Soude runners?
                  Probably not but it's a poimt that will come up plenty over the months ahead.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Ruby on Footpad
                    Jacob on Sceau Royal

both in the Arkle.... would by my guess.

Brain Power well held then on what you'd expect would be his ideal track ....

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                      Not necessarily, but they have the option too now!
                      Footpad looks like he'd have a good chance in either race and Sceau Royale will get a strong pace in the Arkle that he needs either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        Ruby on Footpad
                        Jacob on Sceau Royal

both in the Arkle.... would by my guess.

Brain Power well held then on what you'd expect would be his ideal track ....
                        Yeah I can't see Brain Power reversing that as he jumped well enough

Comment

• I’m concentrating on the Irish horses for this race after that. Petit Mouchoir if he’s back soon or Footpad.

Comment

• Tizzard reckons FO is a 3miler??? he'd be too slow for a 4miler imo

Comment

• If you knew PM would be back, at 12/1 he'd now be value against Footpad who has hardened at the top of the market...

I think Mullins will be able to place Footpad in the race he wants though, and especially being able to easily make a case to get Ruby on, with Jacon on Sceau Royal... I'd expect that to be the way it works out...

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
                                Tizzard reckons FO is a 3miler??? he'd be too slow for a 4miler imo
                                He didn't look slow when he picked MWTT up after the last, last time did he

Comment

Working...
                                X