Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Ruby said Cilaos Emery is his novice chaser to follow... I backed him for this.... yesterday I backed the same horse the stayers hurdle.... that is poor betting haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      When Ruby said Cilaos Emery is his novice chaser to follow... I backed him for this.... yesterday I backed the same horse the stayers hurdle.... that is poor betting haha
      I admire your honesty if not the selections

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
        I admire your honesty if not the selections
        Haha, you can look forward to me posting every single bet I've placed the weekend before the festival then.... littered with terrible bets

Comment

• Told you before, before Cheltenham and the colic, Bunk Off Early was considered superior to Cilaos over hurdles.

Plenty of novice chase ammunition left at Closutton so don't over-commit until February.

Comment

• Kev,

Who is offering Cilaos Emery odds for Stayers ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denmania View Post
              Kev,

Who is offering Cilaos Emery odds for Stayers ?
              The exchanges.... scooby put it up first I think

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                Told you before, before Cheltenham and the colic, Bunk Off Early was considered superior to Cilaos over hurdles.

Plenty of novice chase ammunition left at Closutton so don't over-commit until February.
                In the tracker ready for you to let me know when BOE is back

Comment

• He went to Thurles for a day out last week but, confusingly, seemed to be exercising over hurdles.

Off 142 I'd be looking at a 100k handicap hurdle but what do I know!
                  Last edited by archie; 4 December 2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• JUst re-watching Hobbs after DDS won the Triumph and he thinks "he'd be mustard" over his fences. Said he could be an Arkle horse. So disappointed he hasn't gone novice chasing. Arkle 2019 ?

Comment

JUst re-watching Hobbs after DDS won the Triumph and he thinks "he'd be mustard" over his fences. Said he could be an Arkle horse. So disappointed he hasn't gone novice chasing. Arkle 2019 ?
                      Be careful Kev, second season hurdlers don't make very good chasers

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                        Be careful Kev, second season hurdlers don't make very good chasers
                        Haha, the 5yo campaign for these juvenile's doesn't count

Comment

• Any idea what the plan is for Crack Mome? Like Bunk Off Early was hugely disappointing in the Supreme, but he was quite highly thought of in the yard I was led to believe. The fact that he ran in the Moscow Flyer kind of backed that up. His hurdling never looked very fluent so perhaps chasing could be his game, decent size of a horse too.

Comment

In the tracker ready for you to let me know when BOE is back
                            BOE entered Punchestown on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                              BOE entered Punchestown on Sunday.
                              That over fences Archie.
                              As the cards not up on hri yet
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I'm told it's the 2m beginners chase.

Last edited by archie; 5 December 2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X