Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Sussex Ranger should spring a huge surprise - wouldn't be all that surprising to me, his speed figures are exceptional - tomorrow, could we see him head here rather than the Triumph? I've backed him at 8/1 for tomorrow and have him covered for the Triumph, but do the Moores have any strong history with Juveniles? Do they strictly stick to the Triumph?

Comment

• Originally posted by Montjeu View Post
      If Sussex Ranger should spring a huge surprise - wouldn't be all that surprising to me, his speed figures are exceptional - tomorrow, could we see him head here rather than the Triumph? I've backed him at 8/1 for tomorrow and have him covered for the Triumph, but do the Moores have any strong history with Juveniles? Do they strictly stick to the Triumph?
      Is it not his 2nd preferance should chepstow be abandoned?
      Think he might end up in the fred winter personally 137 now. If he gets beat up in grade.... all depends on the owners.
      Last edited by Scooby91; 5 January 2018, 04:15 PM.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
        Does anyone else find it weird when other people tip up Western Ryder?

I kinda feel like he's ours
        Have you listened to the Racing post Podcast.... Dave Jennings and Frank Hickey arguing over Western Ryder!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Have you listened to the Racing post Podcast.... Dave Jennings and Frank Hickey arguing over Western Ryder!
          I'm with Frank on this one. There's no chance WR wins a supreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Is it not his 2nd preferance should chepstow be abandoned?
            Think he might end up in the fred winter personally 137 now. If he gets beat up in grade.... all depends on the owners.
            I haven't seen anywhere that it is Scooby, have you seen anything? There seems to be quite a bit of support for him in the Tolworth, best backed horse on Oddschecker, though not sure how much I trust that data.

Comment

I haven't seen anywhere that it is Scooby, have you seen anything? There seems to be quite a bit of support for him in the Tolworth, best backed horse on Oddschecker, though not sure how much I trust that data.
              I don't know for sure but I'd certainly assume that would be the case logically.

Rule 4 manipulation? Surely not
              Last edited by Scooby91; 5 January 2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Just seen this on ruk

"Gary Moore has also declared Sussex Ranger but only as a precaution in case Chepstow's meeting is abandoned"

Same situation as we have a dream entered uo twice. Both intended to run at chepstow
                Last edited by Scooby91; 5 January 2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Just seen this on ruk

"Gary Moore has also declared Sussex Ranger but only as a precaution in case Chepstow's meeting is abandoned"

Same situation as we have a dream entered uo twice. Both intended to run at chepstow
                  Always going to be the case wasn't it? Less interested in the 3/1 for the Chepstow race to be honest, but I think he'll go very close.

Comment

Always going to be the case wasn't it? Less interested in the 3/1 for the Chepstow race to be honest, but I think he'll go very close.
                    I've backed him for the Chepstow race, it's money back as a free bet if 2nd (20 quid) with Skybet in essentially a 4 runner race, currently 100/30
                    Last edited by Rhinestone_Cowboy; 6 January 2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Tolworth winner just franked the form of claimintakinforgan.

Comment

Can anyone enlighten me about kalashnikov. Is it the style of his wins???
                        Because I really don't get it, his forms poor in the context of a supreme.
                        He was ridden along to beat Irish prophesy who'd be a 100/1 shot in the supreme and I don't see him much better than summerville boy.

To be fair kalashnikov ran a decent race but can't see anything there finishing near the front of the supreme.

Comment

To be fair kalashnikov ran a decent race but can't see anything there finishing near the front of the supreme.
                          haven't seen the race but no mover in the market.

Not a plethora of races left to unearth an almighty market move now? Could be 4/1 the field perhaps?

Comment

No me neither. Generally is a race for horses that stay further.

Noland obviously did the double and Yorkhill would have been there or thereabouts but not
                            much else in recent history.

Comment

I'd second that, Summerville Boy was beaten by Mr. One More and previously by Western Ryder and Lalor, each of them could beat each other on any given day which says to me there nothing special, nothing to make us doubt our If The Cap Fits confidence Scooby, PP & Betfair have trimmed him into 8/1 joint favourite.
                              Last edited by SeanRock; 6 January 2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Lad Of Luck entered at Huntingdon on Friday, been a long wait and has all the stats to beat but hoping to see this one throw it's name in the Supreme hat which remains an unbelievably open race at this stage!

Comment

Working...
                                X