Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last few weeks Iv not been able to get on board with mengali Khan but the more you look at his form, style of victory and everyone else in the betting, it's hard to make a strong case for anyone else.. in fact I can't see how he's still 7/1.. with pretty much every box ticked.. I haven't backed him but I think I might have to as barring injury he'll go off a short priced favourite after winning his prep race

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
      Last few weeks Iv not been able to get on board with mengali Khan but the more you look at his form, style of victory and everyone else in the betting, it's hard to make a strong case for anyone else.. in fact I can't see how he's still 7/1.. with pretty much every box ticked.. I haven't backed him but I think I might have to as barring injury he'll go off a short priced favourite after winning his prep race
      I wonder how short he'd actually get though? Douvan was 7/2 along with L'ami Serge a few days before his Supreme...

I don't anticipate anything shorter than 3/1 the field on the day... with no Mullins hot pot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        I wonder how short he'd actually get though? Douvan was 7/2 along with L'ami Serge a few days before his Supreme...

I don't anticipate anything shorter than 3/1 the field on the day... with no Mullins hot pot?
        There prob will be a mullins hot pot. winter soldier real steel despite his entry will both sidestep mengli khan over Christmas.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          There prob will be a mullins hot pot. winter soldier real steel despite his entry will both sidestep mengli khan over Christmas.
          There will be a short one, I just meant in terms of 'the one', with ALL the hype attached which was Annamix so there won't be an artificial fav?

Mullins will surely fire a few at Mengli Khan to see where the land lies though

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            There will be a short one, I just meant in terms of 'the one', with ALL the hype attached which was Annamix so there won't be an artificial fav?

Mullins will surely fire a few at Mengli Khan to see where the land lies though
            He defginately will but real steel won't be one of them unless his price contracts massively from the 8/1 at powers. Hed be certain 2nd fav over sharjah. Who obviously looks a very likely runner.
            Winter soldier won his schooling hurdles last year before a minor setback left them to retain his novice status. real steel looks very good and I'd be pretty sure the 2nd Daly tiger is decent. With mullins saying he left plenty to work on.
            Just because Annamix worked the best on his schooling hurdles dosent mean the 2nd best in the yard isn't good enough there's a big crop there.
            Last edited by Scooby91; 12 December 2017, 06:58 AM.

Comment

• I'm still struggling massively to find a horse i fancy at this point
              I have
              Samcro (any race) but likely Ballymore
              Red Jack (any race)
              Annamix (out)
              Debuchet (not sure what going on)

I do like slate house but again not convinced this will be the target?

Comment

• JP has bought a horse called Damalisque and is sending him to Eddie Harty (who won the supreme in 2008 with Captain Cee Bee). Bolted up in a listed race in Auteuil and looks to have plenty of class. Took 70's on the exchange.

Also have sayar @ 33's

Comment

• Originally posted by Geordieboy83 View Post
                  I'm still struggling massively to find a horse i fancy at this point
                  I have
                  Samcro (any race) but likely Ballymore
                  Red Jack (any race)
                  Annamix (out)
                  Debuchet (not sure what going on)

I do like slate house but again not convinced this will be the target?
                  Slate house goes for his graded race in the kennel gate over 2 miles. Won by the likes of lami serge.

Comment

• After the Annamix saga, I started to heavily invest in my Bumper fancy of last year - Western Ryder. Had a rather unfortunate start to his hurdling career, but I was impressed with his win LTO, beating two exciting prospects.

I took a leaf out of Scooby's book and hit the exchanges, getting prices at 120.0, 95.0, 80.0 and 55.0

Needless to say, I'm praying for a blistering performance in 10 minutes time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
                      After the Annamix saga, I started to heavily invest in my Bumper fancy of last year - Western Ryder. Had a rather unfortunate start to his hurdling career, but I was impressed with his win LTO, beating two exciting prospects.

I took a leaf out of Scooby's book and hit the exchanges, getting prices at 120.0, 95.0, 80.0 and 55.0

Well, i'm happy with that, jumped nicely, showed a nice turn of foot too!

Comment

Well, i'm happy with that, jumped nicely, showed a nice turn of foot too!
                        Yeah was good to get the win. Race not run to suit WR particularly

Comment

After the Annamix saga, I started to heavily invest in my Bumper fancy of last year - Western Ryder. Had a rather unfortunate start to his hurdling career, but I was impressed with his win LTO, beating two exciting prospects.

Good call, he did it nicely today.

Comment

• Back on Western Ryder again. The rollercoaster starts again

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
                              Back on Western Ryder again. The rollercoaster starts again
                              Greatrex did mention after the race they plan on stepping him up in trip in the new year, so be warned.

I'm praying they stick to 2m, but the luck i've had lately, he will almost certainly go 2m 4f

Comment

Greatrex did mention after the race they plan on stepping him up in trip in the new year, so be warned.

I'm praying they stick to 2m, but the luck i've had lately, he will almost certainly go 2m 4f
                                Owners son on twitter put a picture of Western Ryder up and said "Point me towards Mengli Kahn" (he spelt it wrong)...

Vision Des Flos was disappointing today. Had 3 figures for this race but can't see that now.

Comment

Working...
                                X