Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
    The wetter the ground has got the more confident i've got on Getabird
    same. And same as Footpad and BVD. Maybe the dream will come true this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
      same. And same as Footpad and BVD. Maybe the dream will come true this year!
      Don't jinx it yet robith

Comment

• Western Ryder 33/1 seems big, beat Summerville boy at Cheltenham on similar ground

Comment

• Originally posted by SH1591 View Post
          Western Ryder 33/1 seems big, beat Summerville boy at Cheltenham on similar ground
          I actually think the market around the British runners is ridiculous, Summerville Boy (9/1) has been beat by both Western Ryder (33/1) & Slate House (25/1) this season, and in turn has beaten Kalashnikov (9/2), who is 2nd favourite for the race!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            I actually think the market around the British runners is ridiculous, Summerville Boy (9/1) has been beat by both Western Ryder (33/1) & Slate House (25/1) this season, and in turn has beaten Kalashnikov (9/2), who is 2nd favourite for the race!!
            Usually when the form is muddled like that it means that none are that special and very beatable... step forward Getabird

Comment

• Originally posted by SH1591 View Post
              Western Ryder 33/1 seems big, beat Summerville boy at Cheltenham on similar ground
              looks like he'll be a non-runner according to harry drew:

Harry Drew

@thechop333
              Follow Follow @thechop333
              More
              Replying to @ryangreenaway
              Western Ryder will be a major doubt if it’s heavy... be no point.

1:48 AM - 12 Mar 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                Usually when the form is muddled like that it means that none are that special and very beatable... step forward Getabird
                Yeah, I had said the same thing a while back, but didn't want to repeat myself at the risk of sounding pushy about it haha

Comment

• Bet365 are 4 places and 5 places for this race....

1/4 the odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Bet365 are 4 places and 5 places for this race....

1/4 the odds.
                    Attempting to "go green" as we speak...see you in about 2 hours haha

Comment

• Big money trading either side of getabird on the exchanges compared to all other races. Fascinating stuff

Comment

• I’m starting to think Mengli Khan is massively better priced at 16/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          I’m starting to think Mengli Khan is massively better priced at 16/1
                          He was my first pick but I've talked myself out....

Comment

• I Personally think this is between getabird kalashnikov and first flow. But id be more than happy for one of the others iv backed at an earlier date to do the business.
                            Can't back kalashnikov he's too short for me, If he wins so be it.
                            I backed summerville boy at 20/1 in the tolworth, where he had plenty of experiance in a weaker race, theres no chance I'd be taking shorter here, I'd be shocked if he won.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 12 March 2018, 11:00 PM.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              I Personally think this is between getabird kalashnikov and first flow. But id be more than happy for one of the others iv backed at an earlier date to do the business.
                              Can't back kalashnikov he's too short for me, If he wins so be it.
                              I backed summerville boy at 20/1 in the tolworth, where he had plenty of experiance in a weaker race, theres no chance I'd be taking shorter here, I'd be shocked if he won.
                              I've got the usual gaggle of non-racing friends that have all text me tonight wanting 'tips'

I've gone 50/50 between tipping First Flow and Slate House for them

I want to see some big price pushes on Getabird tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                I've got the usual gaggle of non-racing friends that have all text me tonight wanting 'tips'

I've gone 50/50 between tipping First Flow and Slate House for them

I want to see some big price pushes on Getabird tomorrow...
                                I'm in the same position
                                They can all get the 1st race offers.
                                I tipped 1st flow ew a couple of days ago when asked. Iv got plenty on getabird but I don't like tipping the short ones as they might put a bigger bet on. And you would get a free bet anyway.
                                I don't think we'll see any bigger than 9/4 on getabird tbh.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 12 March 2018, 11:11 PM.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X