Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 the same as me . My supreme book.

Annamix 25/1 20/1
    Debuchet 14s any race
    Samcro any race 14s (neptune)
    Red jack 16s any race (neptune)
    Dostal phil 48.0
    Early doors 70.0
    Delirant 65.0
    Western Ryder 80.0
    Claimantakinforgan 100.0
    Lalor 48.0
    Antey 90.0
    Dortmund park 50/1
    Last edited by Scooby91; 23 October 2017, 07:28 PM.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Bet 365 have gone 20s on debuchet. Far too big a price if anyone fancies him.
      I'm sure it was around 14s or 16s last week was it not? 20s could be a steal of a price.

Comment

• Any idea why Dortmund Park is priced up for the champion bumper? i was under the impression he was going over hurdles this season?

Comment

• I wouldn't worry about that as giggingstown owned. However I personally assume he will go over hurdles, especially as he's a 2 miler. But they'd have every right to keep him in bumpers this season, if they wished.
          They have a he'll of alot of bumper horses already though. Defi bleu/ rapid escape / Mr lingo etc....

Comment

I wouldn't worry about that as giggingstown owned. However I personally assume he will go over hurdles, especially as he's a 2 miler. But they'd have every right to keep him in bumpers this season, if they wished.
            They have a he'll of alot of bumper horses already though. Defi bleu/ rapid escape / Mr lingo etc....
            That's what i thought. Obviously wouldn't back a giggingstown horse in the bumper anyway just wondered if there had been a change of plans for the horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAMCRO View Post
              That's what i thought. Obviously wouldn't back a giggingstown horse in the bumper anyway just wondered if there had been a change of plans for the horse.
              With is being just one bookie offering odds, I'd guess someone who doesn't know that Giggi avoid the bumper has requested a price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                With is being just one bookie offering odds, I'd guess someone who doesn't know that Giggi avoid the bumper has requested a price.
                Gordon's got a potential good thing going there. I won't back giggi for champion bumper, but theyve had several orevious runners, one day something like defi bleu who will be a top notch bumper horse, will be backed at 33s, I will totally ignore it thinking people don't realise, he'll get declared on the day at single figures. Win easily, And the whole elliot yard will have 33s on there bet slips lol.

Comment

• Just noticed this tweet from Bruce Millington from the racing post on 11/10/17.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAMCRO View Post
                    Just noticed this tweet from Bruce Millington from the racing post on 11/10/17.

https://twitter.com/brucemillington/...58458880487429
                    Hes an absolute tube him. The man who gave him Melon also gave him Annamix. Do 1. When he mentioned Melon the hype was already there. Now (2 weeks ago) he is mentioning this years Willie Mullins fav. Complete bluffer.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                      Hes an absolute tube him. The man who gave him Melon also gave him Annamix. Do 1. When he mentioned Melon the hype was already there. Now (2 weeks ago) he is mentioning this years Willie Mullins fav. Complete bluffer.
                      Hahaha, 2nd of September Billymag put Annamix up on here as being 'The Supreme Horse' for Mullins this festival, Millington mentions it over a month later being 'in the know', what a tool!

Comment

• Form of Le Richebourg got franked today at Cheltenham, unsure if and if so which race he'd contest at the festival should he turn up but currently 33/1 for this race though only priced up with 2 firms. I suspect JP has stronger challengers mind, but worth a second glance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                          Form of Le Richebourg got franked today at Cheltenham, unsure if and if so which race he'd contest at the festival should he turn up but currently 33/1 for this race though only priced up with 2 firms. I suspect JP has stronger challengers mind, but worth a second glance.
                          I would expect early doors in the same yard to be better, and red jack / debuchet who hold him on bumper form are still to come out. But your right you cant knock what he's done so far, his form has worked out well. And he's done everything he's been asked.

Comment

I would expect early doors in the same yard to be better, and red jack / debuchet who hold him on bumper form are still to come out. But your right you cant knock what he's done so far, his form has worked out well. And he's done everything he's been asked.
                            From what I've heard, they think Early Doors is the best novice in their stable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                              From what I've heard, they think Early Doors is the best novice in their stable.
                              That seems to be the vibe indeed. I know they were shocked when he didn't win the Punchestown bumper. That could mean the two that beat him are very good (although Vision Des Flos did lose first time out) or he's a tad overhyped. I like Joseph O'Brien so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                                That seems to be the vibe indeed. I know they were shocked when he didn't win the Punchestown bumper. That could mean the two that beat him are very good (although Vision Des Flos did lose first time out) or he's a tad overhyped. I like Joseph O'Brien so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Iv watched the bumper pack previously and there's no note of it In his form, but he was genuinely unlucky, may not have won but would have gone closer with a clear run at the end. It wasnt obvious watching on the day. Vision des flos came on his outside and hollowgraphic already had the rail.
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 28 October 2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X