Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
    Don't say that now Scooby, thought you'd totally converted to the Getabird camp...haha!

I mean a whole behind getabird.
    I thought it was between the 2. And ITCF possibly more reliable to run his race. And poss slight pocket talk with ITCF winning me almost 10k of a smallish outlay.
    I'm pretty much all in on getabird now from previous bets.
    Although I honestly think the unlikely runner next destination could beat him or go very close if he ran.

Obviously I don't see the home work and mullins would poss find that laughable. But i see next destination as an extremely good horse and not particularly a 3 miler.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 23 February 2018, 02:14 PM.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Anyone think that they might be tempted to re-route Apples Shakira to this, Ive wondered this for a few weeks and after todays news Im starting to get a little concerned, Nickys comments didn't exactly do much allay those fears at his open day.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
        Anyone think that they might be tempted to re-route Apples Shakira to this, Ive wondered this for a few weeks and after todays news Im starting to get a little concerned, Nickys comments didn't exactly do much allay those fears at his open day.
        I thought this a while back as she'd get a lot of weight

Comment

• Slate House at 50s just seems huge to me, considering he has won well twice at Cheltenham and his defeats have come under penalties, certainly huge e/w claims!

Comment

• Having not paid any attention at all until today, 50/1 seems very generous. Having taken a piece

Comment

• Originally posted by Native River View Post
              Slate House at 50s just seems huge to me, considering he has won well twice at Cheltenham and his defeats have come under penalties, certainly huge e/w claims!
              Surprised he is still available at 50s to be fair with everything getting shortened today, only entry and as you say has the track experience.

Comment

• Just added this EW @ 40/1

Comment

• I’ve also gone back in on Next Destination 25/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Native River View Post
                    Slate House at 50s just seems huge to me, considering he has won well twice at Cheltenham and his defeats have come under penalties, certainly huge e/w claims!
                    Originally posted by robith View Post
                    Having not paid any attention at all until today, 50/1 seems very generous. Having taken a piece
                    Originally posted by Adam93 View Post
                    Surprised he is still available at 50s to be fair with everything getting shortened today, only entry and as you say has the track experience.
                    Originally posted by charlie View Post
                    Just added this EW @ 40/1
                    I made a case for him literally yesterday ... it can only be a page back.

Glad to see it wasn't just me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      I made a case for him literally yesterday ... it can only be a page back.

Glad to see it wasn't just me!
                      Such is your influence Kev! After that Saint Calvados 100/1 shout I’m in the mood to follow you off the edge of a cliff!

Comment

• Sit on your hands until race-day then take the best of the many offers on Getabird.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                          Sit on your hands until race-day then take the best of the many offers on Getabird.
                          I like that plan

Comment

• Feel for a lot of you guys, and know how you are feeling after my Annamix saga earlier in the season, luckily with ITCF I was mostly on NRNB, and a little on the exchanges so not much drama for me this one!

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
                              Such is your influence Kev! After that Saint Calvados 100/1 shout I’m in the mood to follow you off the edge of a cliff!
                              Sorry I thought it was coincidence haha.

50/1 then 100/1 - easy

1/200 that neither place

Jsst totting up ITCF losses.... 7 pts in singles, and 6 in multiples... with a few trixies now down to two legs...

One of the worst for me but to be expected..... just hope we don't get too many more!
                              Last edited by Kevloaf; 23 February 2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Oh well the cap just didn't fit. These sort of trainers just don't win this sort of race. Feel for the guys that lost out.

Comment

Working...
                                X