Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day NRNB treble Getabird/Footpad/Apples Jade pays about 7.8/1 but for single bets I'm happy to wait for the specials on the day.

Comment

• Exciting to see djingle finally put his work to the track tomorrow hopefully he goes well, and also finally tizzard running vision des flos over his correct trip.
      Should be a good race.

On what iv seen I'd expect djingle to win but vision des flos could be a different horse over 2m hopefully he retains his change of gear. Hed have been well handicapped for the county
      Last edited by Scooby91; 10 February 2018, 11:36 PM.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
        I've learnt from previous mistakes and backed Djingle at 33s nrnb with Paddy for this. Absolute bet to nothing, he either romps in on Sunday and his price halves, or he doesn't impress, doesn't race in this and money back. He is 33s with most other bookies who don't offer nrnb so think Paddy have this wrong. For what it's worth to me his french form looks strong, and visually he looks to have a lot of pace so hoping Supreme might be the aim over the Ballymore
        Thought I'd commented on this already.

I've backed at 33/1 NRNB.

I wouldn't be upset if Vision Des Flos put in a massive performance either... still got a little bit at 3 figures

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          Thought I'd commented on this already.

I've backed at 33/1 NRNB.

I wouldn't be upset if Vision Des Flos put in a massive performance either... still got a little bit at 3 figures
          I have vision des flos at big prices for both this and the ballymore I really fancy Djingle today, just visually he looks to have a real turn of foot

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
            I have vision des flos at big prices for both this and the ballymore I really fancy Djingle today, just visually he looks to have a real turn of foot
            Alarming drift (or alarming that Mercinare is being so well supported against Djingle)?

Comment

Alarming drift (or alarming that Mercinare is being so well supported against Djingle)?
              Always happens, nobody knows about djingle. People might have seen a clip on Twitter. But how many watched his 3 races and have an understanding of the horses around him?

Mercenire recieves plenty of weight at the ratings technically he's well in. It's a no bet race for me. But I assure you that djingles not going there with a plan to get handicapped. It's possible he may end up going down that route but not for lack of effort today.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 11 February 2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                Always happens, nobody knows about djingle. People might have seen a clip on Twitter. But how many watched his 3 races and have an understanding of the horses around him?

Mercenire recieves plenty of weight at the ratings technically he's well in. It's a no bet race for me. But I assure you that djingles not going there with a plan to get handicapped. It's possible he may end up going down that route but not for lack of effort today.
                I think I will back it today now at the price. I don't like the fav and I've watched his races after you mentioned him here whenever that was.

I don't know how the form translates but I'll pay 9/4 to find out. Small stake obviously.

Comment

I think I will back it today now at the price. I don't like the fav and I've watched his races after you mentioned him here whenever that was.

I don't know how the form translates but I'll pay 9/4 to find out. Small stake obviously.
                  I want to back him But it would be a sickener for me if vision des flos won. And iv no interest of backing both today. I Have to be steady with funds this close out.

Good luck kev . If he dosent win atleast you've not bought him for 350,000

Comment

• Vision des flos needs 2 miles. Who would have thought it. Hes a serious horse.

No excuses for djingle he wants further imo.

Comment

I want to back him But it would be a sickener for me if vision des flos won. And iv no interest of backing both today. I Have to be steady with funds this close out.

Good luck kev . If he dosent win atleast you've not bought him for 350,000
                      £350,000 up then effectively

Vision Des Flos back with a bang there! Supreme will be back on the agenda!

Comment

£350,000 up then effectively

Vision Des Flos back with a bang there! Supreme will be back on the agenda!
                        100%.
                        no idea what tizzard was doing. But least he's ended up in the right races put fox Norton in the Ryanair and hes gone the scenic route to the right destinations. To put it kindly

They still might be shouting Armadillo! after the 1st race
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 11 February 2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Vision des flos needs 2 miles. Who would have thought it. Hes a serious horse.

No excuses for djingle he wants further imo.
                          Think we had a conversation about him some time ago as he came from 'that' bumper.

Completely forgot I had him covered on the exchanges and in a couple of doubles that I was unable to cash out, so would be happy him going for the Supreme on the back of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                            Think we had a conversation about him some time ago as he came from 'that' bumper.

Completely forgot I had him covered on the exchanges and in a couple of doubles that I was unable to cash out, so would be happy him going for the Supreme on the back of that!
                            We certainly did. No doubt he goes supreme.
                            Unless tizzards thinking says that will take the freshness out of him for the bartlett

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post

I think I cashed out a Vision Des Flos Supreme / Hollowgraphic Bumper double at a massive price

Comment

• Looks like the Tizzard stable has turned the corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X