Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unhomme View Post
    Skybet have quoted IAG at 10/1 NRNB/BOG for the Pertemps - maybe not so left field after all JackieMoon33!
    Could he be one for the Boys race? I also spotted the fact GE brought him over for a sighter and had him on my watchlist for that reason.

Comment

• Do any of you statto's know has any of these potentially life changing multiples put up on here ever clicked ?
      Be interesting to know what's the biggest accum or multiple pay out ?

Comment

• Let’s revisit this when I win 250k off Stay Humble, Samcro, Petit Mouchoir and Cause of Causes
        Last edited by Hurricane fly; 11 January 2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liammet View Post
          Do any of you statto's know has any of these potentially life changing multiples put up on here ever clicked ?
          Be interesting to know what's the biggest accum or multiple pay out ?
          Good question, be interesting to find out if anyone hit something outrageous. Only if you dont mind sharing that info of course..

Comment

• Think of you do some searching a few pages back there are some success stories .... but mainly near misses

Comment

• Samcro is bound to be a chaser in the making and I often find the wheels come off these gigginstown future chasers at Chelts when the ground is quicker and drivers are bigger. Ill be taking him on

Comment

• Interestingly PAt Cooney from 365 is on RUK at the moment talking to Nick Luck saying they think they'll be NRNB from 1st Jan next year and as an industry it makes sense for them as they don't generate business until NRNB kicks in. He said that for all the talk about horses targets after impressive wins, that doesn't usually turn in to bets. Paraphrasing but they also said ante-post punting will change for Cheltenham and be less risky. Nick Luck was against the idea, wanted the opyion of bigger prices without the concession.

Comment

• I'm really not enjoying the nrnb coming out this early. The handicaps have around 10 horses priced at 12/1 or less.

The liquidity on the exchanges is poor so I'm almost forced to take nrnb if I want a bet now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    I'm really not enjoying the nrnb coming out this early. The handicaps have around 10 horses priced at 12/1 or less.

The liquidity on the exchanges is poor so I'm almost forced to take nrnb if I want a bet now.
                    Yes I feel similar.

The only issue is that, they just don't give out particularly juicy prices at any stage now regardless? 33/1 is about as good as you can hope to get on any horse with a genuine chance... the odd 40/1, 50/1? 100/1 on very rare occasions....

Comment

• Trying to think of the early season 50/1 shots that now look lively, Elegant Escape for the National Hunt, Coney Island for the GC, any others spring to mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                        Trying to think of the early season 50/1 shots that now look lively, Elegant Escape for the National Hunt, Coney Island for the GC, any others spring to mind?
                        MTOY
                        Although I diddnt take personally take any 50s.
                        Stormy ireland triumph.

Sam spinner possibly?
                        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I have a couple of vouchers from SJ for MTOY at 66s

I also have vouchers for Fayonagh and NC though

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
                            I have a couple of vouchers from SJ for MTOY at 66s

I also have vouchers for Fayonagh and NC though
                            Well done I diddnt expect him to win 1st time out but he settles so well now without the old bridle he had to use.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                              Trying to think of the early season 50/1 shots that now look lively, Elegant Escape for the National Hunt, Coney Island for the GC, any others spring to mind?
                              As people have said,

MTOY 66/1
                              Elegant Escape 50/1
                              Coney Island 50/1

Are the only ones I've had with bookies and can only imagine Sam Spinner being a big price.

At 40's The Worlds End perhaps although big prices still about... 33s......brings quite a lot in to play though

None have outstanding WIN chances though even?

Comment

• Not really relevant but just came across this wikipedia page that is updated regularly and lists the Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3 and other notable races throughout the National Hunt season and the winners. Quick links to the previous races where previous winners are and so on.

Might have it as my homepage instead of google

Comment

Working...
                                X