Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hills are now saying NRNB all races at the Festival, at a quick glance not sure how much they have changed their prices...ITCF Supreme 10/1, Apples Jade Mares 11/10, Elegant Escape NH 14/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
      Hills are now saying NRNB all races at the Festival, at a quick glance not sure how much they have changed their prices...ITCF Supreme 10/1, Apples Jade Mares 11/10, Elegant Escape NH 14/1
      Not much by the looks of it!

Hang on ...... if they don't MISS the festival ... but run in a different race, do you lose your money?
      Last edited by Kevloaf; 6 January 2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Is it just in shops nrnb with Hills? Nothing on website or oddschecker to suggest all races are now NrNb

Comment

Hills are now saying NRNB all races at the Festival, at a quick glance not sure how much they have changed their prices...ITCF Supreme 10/1, Apples Jade Mares 11/10, Elegant Escape NH 14/1
          Surely not???? Thats financial suicide.

Is that the case and In shops? Seems way to good to be true. On The fred winter and triumph alone, I could retire a happy man.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 6 January 2018, 09:32 AM.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• It was clearly advertised on the website this morning that all races would be money back if the horse didn't run at the Festival. However it didn't say this on the race pages or on betslip and I can no longer see it on the website... Very odd. Kev you saw it advertised right?

Comment

• From memory last year didn’t Hills do the whole “Non Runner AT THE FESTIVAL, No Bet” thing? That would make more sense at this stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
                From memory last year didn’t Hills do the whole “Non Runner AT THE FESTIVAL, No Bet” thing? That would make more sense at this stage.
                Even if it's that and not limited I'm all in. I can't believe that's the case. With the prices as they are ???

Comment

• Yes, it must be that, although can't see that either now, apologies for interpreting that as NRNB, see if you can get your money back Kev

Comment

Yes, it must be that, although can't see that either now, apologies for interpreting that as NRNB, see if you can get your money back Kev
                    My mrs is manager at hills and goes to work in a couple of hours I'll ask her to ring up whilst in shop. Be interested to see what the case is.
                    Would be worth a trip out of town for me. I'd make them write in on the slip and initial it at the bottom if it is the case in shop.
                    They have to pay out that way.
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 6 January 2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• I won’t be placing any bets til it becomes clearer, Hills prices seem to have disappeared from oddschecker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        My mrs is manager at hills and goes to work in a couple of hours I'll ask her to ring up whilst in shop. Be interested to see what the case is.
                        Would be worth a trip out of town for me. I'd make them write in on the slip and initial it at the bottom if it is the case in shop.
                        They have to pay out that way.
                        She has her benefits then Scoob haha. Keep us informed pal

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                          She has her benefits then Scoob haha. Keep us informed pal
                          Rang the shops area manager and they just called back to say there is no nrnb on any races at chelt. And no offer that they're aware of.

Comment

• "If you wish to place a multiple containing a horse in the list with the same horse in any other race, please contact Customer Services for a Special Double Price. Bets void if your horse misses the festival"

That's the quote online though.
                            Void to me means bet cancelled and money back. But......

Comment

• Cheltenham Festival Non Runner Insurance

Money back If your horse does not run at Cheltenham Festival.

Terms and conditions*

Full Terms

Customers who have been informed that they do not qualify for William Hill offers and concessions will not qualify for this offer.

Money back in cash if your horse misses the festival.Online and retail.Applies to bets placed from 8am on 06/01/18.Win and EW singles and multiples – full cash refundIf a horse is nominated for multiple races, cash refunds won’t be made until final declarations in final race that they’re nominated inNo stake limits.William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.We reserve the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.

T&Cs apply. Applies to bets placed from 8am on 06/01/18. Selected markets only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Cheltenham Festival Non Runner Insurance

Money back If your horse does not run at Cheltenham Festival.

Terms and conditions*

Full Terms

Customers who have been informed that they do not qualify for William Hill offers and concessions will not qualify for this offer.

Money back in cash if your horse misses the festival.Online and retail.Applies to bets placed from 8am on 06/01/18.Win and EW singles and multiples – full cash refundIf a horse is nominated for multiple races, cash refunds won’t be made until final declarations in final race that they’re nominated inNo stake limits.William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions.We reserve the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time and without prior notice.

T&Cs apply. Applies to bets placed from 8am on 06/01/18. Selected markets only.
                                Clear as mud

Comment

Working...
                                X