Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Montjeu View Post
    Gigginstown Novice Hurdlers treble - Mengli / Samcro / Cracking Smart 311/1.
    I had that bet two weeks back as a patent

and tonight have just hit the 500 pts staked marker
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 12 December 2017, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      I had that bet two weeks back as a patent

and tonight have just hit the 500 pts staked marker
      GO KEV! 500 surely a nice return coming in somewhere off it? Fingers crossed

Comment

• Tombstone to win any race 25/1 with Hills

Comment

• E/W Canadian

Politologue (CC)
          Benie Des Dieux (Mares)
          Finians Oscar (RSA)
          Movewiththetimes (Arkle)
          Supasundae (World Hurdle)

Comment

• Originally posted by charlie View Post
            Tombstone to win any race 25/1 with Hills
            Not a bad shout, which handicap are you hoping he ends up in?

Comment

• Think somebody asked about Debuchet .... found this...

Classy bumper performer Debuchet will not make his hurdling debut until late December at the earliest after undergoing a minor wind operation.

The four-year-old finished a clear second behind the ill-fated Fayonagh in the Champion Bumper at last season's Cheltenham Festival before he impressed in a Listed event at Limerick in April.

Trainer Mags Mullins had by now hoped to have seen her stable star make his hurdling debut, but his seasonal reappearance has been delayed.

Mullins said: "Everything is good and he's back on the gallop now.

"It was only minor and there was really no recovery time. He hasn't missed much work and, all being well, we'll have him ready to run in one of the maiden hurdles at Leopardstown over Christmas or in the first week in January.

"We were close to running him, but we just felt we could make it worse, so we decided to have it sorted and we'll know in the next couple of weeks whether it's done the trick."

Comment

• Patent - 7 bets ....

7/1, 7/1, 7/1
                with 365 ....

I've had a patent on....

Mengli Khan (Supreme)
                Monalee (RSA)
                Nichols Canyon (Stayers)

Lucky number 7? (This is what happens when the weekends racing is a little uninspiring!)
                Last edited by Kevloaf; 15 December 2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Hi to everyone this is my first post, I've been ante post betting on Cheltenham for over 10 years and love looking at the markets and news everyday so when I started reading all your messages I thought I'd have to join. My best bets so far are for the novice races, the Arkle and JLT novice chase, I like Footpad and Death Duty and Willoughby Court at this stage.

Comment

• Welcome The Lick, good looking selections, I’ve nailed my colours to Willoughby Court but I’ve took him to win any race just in case

Comment

• Thank you Paz, yes I had a nibble for the RSA also, Ben Pauling suggested he would be aimed at the shorter distance and won the Neptune well enough over 2mile 5f last time. What do you think about Apples Shakira running today and odds now as low as 7/2 for Trriumph��

Comment

• Just asked the nice people at Bet365 to remove all bets in unsettled list as Annamix now wont be going to Cheltenham (4 trebles and a single) so they voided the five bets and gave me my stakes back as a good will. Bloody happy me

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lick View Post
                          Thank you Paz, yes I had a nibble for the RSA also, Ben Pauling suggested he would be aimed at the shorter distance and won the Neptune well enough over 2mile 5f last time. What do you think about Apples Shakira running today and odds now as low as 7/2 for Trriumph��
                          That is she wins and she gets shorter based on winning at 1/7 to look elsewhere

Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                          Just asked the nice people at Bet365 to remove all bets in unsettled list as Annamix now wont be going to Cheltenham (4 trebles and a single) so they voided the five bets and gave me my stakes back as a good will. Bloody happy me
                          That is generous! Not sure they'll be so accomodating for everybody haha

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lick View Post
                            Thank you Paz, yes I had a nibble for the RSA also, Ben Pauling suggested he would be aimed at the shorter distance and won the Neptune well enough over 2mile 5f last time. What do you think about Apples Shakira running today and odds now as low as 7/2 for Trriumph��
                            She won as she should and is fairly short now, I backed JP’s other one a Espoir D’allen for the Triumph ew before they had both run but it maybe he goes for the Fred Winter instead if AS keeps doing what she does

Comment

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                              She won as she should and is fairly short now, I backed JP’s other one a Espoir D’allen for the Triumph ew before they had both run but it maybe he goes for the Fred Winter instead if AS keeps doing what she does
                              You are right she won as a big odds on should but nice to get to see run and win at Cheltenham.

There was another good looking juvenile that won today, We have a dream 10/1 JLT 2nd fav for the triumph now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Think somebody asked about Debuchet .... found this...

Classy bumper performer Debuchet will not make his hurdling debut until late December at the earliest after undergoing a minor wind operation.

The four-year-old finished a clear second behind the ill-fated Fayonagh in the Champion Bumper at last season's Cheltenham Festival before he impressed in a Listed event at Limerick in April.

Trainer Mags Mullins had by now hoped to have seen her stable star make his hurdling debut, but his seasonal reappearance has been delayed.

Mullins said: "Everything is good and he's back on the gallop now.

"It was only minor and there was really no recovery time. He hasn't missed much work and, all being well, we'll have him ready to run in one of the maiden hurdles at Leopardstown over Christmas or in the first week in January.

"We were close to running him, but we just felt we could make it worse, so we decided to have it sorted and we'll know in the next couple of weeks whether it's done the trick."
                                Me who asked Kevloaf, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X