Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just backed Samcro to win the Ballymore(2018),RSA(2019),Gold Cup(2020) 250/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      I've just backed Samcro to win the Ballymore(2018),RSA(2019),Gold Cup(2020) 250/1
      I done the same with Death Duty last year except for the Albert Bartlett rather than the Neptune, only got 150/1 though.

I've requested a price on Samcro to win the Ballymore and any race at the festival next year, should be interesting. 7/1 for any race next year on it's own.

Comment

I've just backed Samcro to win the Ballymore(2018),RSA(2019),Gold Cup(2020) 250/1
        Where at Kev?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
          Where at Kev?
          Willhill - direct messaged them

Comment

Willhill - direct messaged them
            Just a pt on I hope haha

Comment

• Is it just me or is Faugheen/Samcro/Apples Shakira still good value at 45/1? I would be very confident of the first 2 legs coming in and the way Barry talked about Apples post race got me very excited

Comment

• Checking my AP book this morning and I am bloody excited I tell you:

Win Yankee's placed in August:

Samcro (Ballymore)
                Annamix (Supreme)
                Cause of Causes (X-Country)
                Finians Oscar (Arkle)

Have exactly the same with FO in the JLT too... Both paying over £50k. This could be the year!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
                  Checking my AP book this morning and I am bloody excited I tell you:

Samcro (Ballymore)
                  Annamix (Supreme)
                  Finians Oscar (Arkle)

Have exactly the same with FO in the JLT too... Both paying over £50k. This could be the year!!!!
                  I'd take those 4 right now haha. Good work.

Comment

• I feel like a lot of us are clinging on to the hope Annamix is in the same league as Samcro, I know I am. The excitement will build once he has been and done his job

Comment

• Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
                      Checking my AP book this morning and I am bloody excited I tell you:

Samcro (Ballymore)
                      Annamix (Supreme)
                      Finians Oscar (Arkle)

Got three of the same in my yankee as well just replace annamix with Nichols canyon in the Stayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                        I feel like a lot of us are clinging on to the hope Annamix is in the same league as Samcro, I know I am. The excitement will build once he has been and done his job
                        We certainly are

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
                          Got three of the same in my yankee as well just replace annamix with Nichols canyon in the Stayers.
                          That's looking really exciting and more solid at this stage!

Comment

That's looking really exciting and more solid at this stage!
                            Yh gotta say it's my first year of having some proper ante post bets pre nrnb. There's a fair few that don't look so good at this stage but it only takes one to come in and I'll be in dreamland.

Comment

• Got a spare 2pts, someone give me a double or a treble to have...

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                I feel like a lot of us are clinging on to the hope Annamix is in the same league as Samcro, I know I am. The excitement will build once he has been and done his job
                                Yep, got the two of them in a double, and a trixie with Apple's Shakira at some big auld prices. Dead excited

Comment

Working...
                                X