Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
    Starting to like the look of a fiver free bet trble I put on. Annamix (Supreme) 12/1, Samcro (Neptune) 14/1 and Finians Oscar (JLT - don't start Kev ) 10/1. Would pay £10,750
    Haha, funnily enough I have a similar bet !.... lucky 31 with Annamix 16s, Samcro 16s, Apple's Shakira 25s and Finian's Oscar JLT 10s.... with Fayonagh 6/1 unfortuantely, but would still be nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      Haha, funnily enough I have a similar bet !.... lucky 31 with Annamix 16s, Samcro 16s, Apple's Shakira 25s and Finian's Oscar JLT 10s.... with Fayonagh 6/1 unfortuantely, but would still be nice!
      I wouldn't Kind having Apple's Shakira in there aswell. A poor student like myself can buy a lot of alcopops with 10 grand

Comment

• Some nice looking multi's there guys, fingers crossed for you both

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          Some nice looking multi's there guys, fingers crossed for you both
          Cheers CoD. Will start looking better once Annamix wins a maiden somewhere and goes 4/1

Comment

Cheers CoD. Will start looking better once Annamix wins a maiden somewhere and goes 4/1
            Fingers crossed.

I’ve got Footpad, Samcro, Apples Shakira and Finians Oscar for 12k.

Comment

Starting to like the look of a fiver free bet trble I put on. Annamix (Supreme) 12/1, Samcro (Neptune) 14/1 and Finians Oscar (JLT - don't start Kev ) 10/1. Would pay £10,750
              Just out of interest did you look at the t and c's of your fee bet
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                Just out of interest did you look at the t and c's of your fee bet
                I didn't, you thinking a max payout?

Comment

I didn't, you thinking a max payout?
                  Yes. not to worry you, but poss worth a look next time.

Comment

• You make a good point, i'll have a look next time they send me one. It was with coral if that means anything to anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      Yes. not to worry you, but poss worth a look next time.
                      What is the max payout on their free bets? - can't see anything on the website. - Not that it affects me anyway but I like to know these things

Horse Racing

£500,000 where all the selections are for Horse Racing in the UK when an Industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
                      £250,000 where all or some of the selections are for Irish racing when an industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
                      £250,000 for bank holiday racing in the UK and Ireland when an industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
                      £100,000 for all other racing. (This excludes the Dubai World Cup Meeting, Breeders Cup and Arc De Triomphe Meeting. These events will be subject to the UK and Ireland threshold above)
                      £100,000 for Forecast/Tricast betting (all countries)
                      £50,000 for Horse Racing specials (all other racing outside of main Win and EW market): This includes Jockey specials, Grand National and Cheltenham festival additional markets, Meeting distance betting, Derived markets other NH and Flat specials priced up as novelty or request a bet markets, Charity races and Arab races

Comment

What is the max payout on their free bets? - can't see anything on the website. - Not that it affects me anyway but I like to know these things

Horse Racing

£500,000 where all the selections are for Horse Racing in the UK when an Industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
                        £250,000 where all or some of the selections are for Irish racing when an industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
                        £250,000 for bank holiday racing in the UK and Ireland when an industry SP is declared (SP’s supplied by PA or SIS)
                        £100,000 for all other racing. (This excludes the Dubai World Cup Meeting, Breeders Cup and Arc De Triomphe Meeting. These events will be subject to the UK and Ireland threshold above)
                        £50,000 for Horse Racing specials (all other racing outside of main Win and EW market): This includes Jockey specials, Grand National and Cheltenham festival additional markets, Meeting distance betting, Derived markets other NH and Flat specials priced up as novelty or request a bet markets, Charity races and Arab races
                        Some of them have terrible t and cs depending on the company. Always worth a quick look before placing.
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 26 November 2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Horse Racing

Not related to that bet but

7.*Free bet offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.

Some people have a big household where unknowingly someone else in there family could have a legitimate account.

Comment

• Really tempted to have a "Germany" double on Faugheen and Samcro at just over 9/1 even though the prices are not even value now

Comment

Really tempted to have a "Germany" double on Faugheen and Samcro at just over 9/1 even though the prices are not even value now
                              Gonna be no bigger than 9/1 come the week

Comment

• Al boum photo rsa 33/1
                                Encouraging start over 2 miles today which is far shorter than his optimum trip, he should end up over 3 and will improve as he goes along, hes akways looked a chaser to my eye and 33s would be very fair in an open year

Comment

Working...
                                X