Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chacun isn’t a Nov hurdler guys

Comment

• Topped up on the Annamix & Samcro double... Had another 2pt win @ 70/1.

Already got 5pt win at 250/1 from September, so hoping this will make my festival worth while - i'll guess we will know after the very first race!!

Comment

• Completely off topic and nothing to do with Cheltenham

But

I just rewatched Yorkhills race at punchestown, his raw speed is so incredible and when you look at what horses like Wicklow Brave and Max Dynamite have done on the flat, wouldn’t these top 2 milers absolutely smash an ascot Gold Cup?

For example Faugheen was back at the end of last season but not quite ready for Punchestown, would the thought have come to Willie/Riccinabout that sort of thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by jkite16 View Post
          Topped up on the Annamix & Samcro double... Had another 2pt win @ 70/1.

Already got 5pt win at 250/1 from September, so hoping this will make my festival worth while - i'll guess we will know after the very first race!!
          Fingers crossed for you..... surprised you've gone in again with 5 pts at that price

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Fingers crossed for you..... surprised you've gone in again with 5 pts at that price
            Decided this will be my final AP bet until the new year, so hoping Annamix comes out and wins impressively which will make the 70/1 look huge too! Looking forward to seeing Samcro again on Sunday!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Tin soldier/ alboum photo would also interest me if I saw future entries over fences.
              Tin Soldier entered in Gowran beginners on Saturday and Al Boum Photo at Navan on Sunday.
              Last edited by archie; 21 November 2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                Tin Soldier entered in Gowran beginners on Saturday and Al Boum Photo at Navan on Sunday.
                Thanks forbthat I'll take a look on hri now.

Tin soldier rsa or 4 miler?
                Poss a little too classy for the 4miler?
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Thanks forbthat I'll take a look on hri now.

Tin soldier rsa or 4 miler?
                  Poss a little too classy for the 4miler?
                  Kim Muir or Ultima with those owners

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Kim Muir or Ultima with those owners
                    That would be presenting percy for me.
                    I'd have thought tin soldier would end up too good for that, his novice looks a decent race and unless hes a price i wont be getting stuck in this weekend.

Comment

That would be presenting percy for me.
                      I'd have thought tin soldier would end up too good for that, his novice looks a decent race and unless hes a price i wont be getting stuck in this weekend.
                      Even with the new 145 ceiling, they won't be able to get Percy into the Kim Muir

Comment

• He's not finished running yet, there's the Ultima

Comment

He's not finished running yet, there's the Ultima
                          Ultima is an option but he could run ten more times and they won't let him in the Kim Muir

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                            Ultima is an option but he could run ten more times and they won't let him in the Kim Muir
                            I'm sure they won't but his mark means little to me atm plenty to do and I can't see him winning the drinmore or one of the better trials to go to the rsa with a live chance

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post

Just out of interest do you think that he underformed in the grade 1 at punchestown?
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 21 November 2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Just out of interest do you think that he underformed in the grade 1 at punchestown?
                                Punchestown and Aintree form of horses that raced at Cheltenham I am always wary of. If Percy did run his race at Punchestown you'd have to give Champagne Classic a rating close to 170 which I doubt is true. Percy's Hurdle mark is accurate though as we know this from his handicap win in the Pertemps.

Comment

Working...
                                X