Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Bamako moriviere for the RSA at 118.0
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• on the back of what ive seen over last few days , had by fa r my biggest ante post yankee for some time, So confident of collecting or least my money back.

Arkle - footpad
      Ballymore - samcro
      |JLT - finians oscar
      TRiumph - apples shakira

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Added Bamako moriviere for the RSA at 118.0
        I’ve got him covered for both the RSA and the JLT. Do you think the RSA will be the target then Scooby, or you just couldn’t resist those odds to get him covered just in case?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
          on the back of what ive seen over last few days , had by fa r my biggest ante post yankee for some time, So confident of collecting or least my money back.

Arkle - footpad
          Ballymore - samcro
          |JLT - finians oscar
          TRiumph - apples shakira
          I like that Beast. I’ve done a trixie and left out FO as can’t be sure he’ll be jlt bound.

Comment

• I only play around with life changer ante post bets these days and I've permed up various selections from my horses to follow. I've got a trixie with Dame De Compagnie - Mares Novices (20/1), Apples Shakira - Triumph (25/1) and....... bloody Ravenhill Road - Bert Bartlett (33/1). Of all my horses to be the third selection that is probably my weakest

Comment

• Originally posted by Brital View Post
              I’ve got him covered for both the RSA and the JLT. Do you think the RSA will be the target then Scooby, or you just couldn’t resist those odds to get him covered just in case?
              Without meaning to sound brutal I think there are better horses over 2m4, I think 3 mile is a very open division, the best so far Personally iv seen would be ballyoptic who reminds me of blaklion, and on another day I think he will reverse form with black corton. for 2m4+ willies got DALKO moriviere, invitation only, rathvinden, bacardys, abre de vie, turcagua, livelovelaugh, pylonthepressure and BAMAKO moriviere.

Bamako has improved and learned with each run, his beating of tombstone was good without being spectacular, and his last run over 2m4 would be his best, he travels well and looks a relentless galloper who gets in a nice rythym, which can get other horses in trouble, if he can continue to progress up in trip, i can see him taking a big scalp before the festival and I'm willing to take a chance in him at what I think is a very big price, for an open year.

Ruby Walsh*said afterwards: "He had plenty experience and had a win over two miles and was in against*Jury Duty*who lacked experience. He pinged the third last and quickened up really well and put the race to bed there.

"He was much more confident today and who knows (if he can step up further in trip)."

Up for review would be the forgotten horse that would interest me, hes always looked a chaser, but I'd have no idea if he returns this season. Tin soldier/ alboum photo would also interest me if I saw future entries over fences.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 18 November 2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                Hi folks, not been posting very much but got my antepost bets sorted out.

Mentioned before that ive had a max bet on Annamix (supreme) and Samcro (any race), Ive also done a max bet on Stay Humble for the Champion Bumper and Apples Shikira in the Triumph, Also done a bit of crazy £5ew yankee on the four which if it landed would mean an early retirement!!! lol what can go wrong!!!!

Im done now for antepost bets until horses show their well being on the course.
                It took some finding but I'm guessing your quite pleased with these bets Billy

If Annamix turns into the real deal you'll be sitting on some really nice bets, and a potential life changer!

Comment

Without meaning to sound brutal I think there are better horses over 2m4, I think 3 mile is a very open division, the best so far Personally iv seen would be ballyoptic who reminds me of blaklion, and on another day I think he will reverse form with black corton. for 2m4+ willies got DALKO moriviere, invitation only, rathvinden, bacardys, abre de vie, turcagua, livelovelaugh, pylonthepressure and BAMAKO moriviere.
                  Also, as it stands, Cadmium and Kemboy.

Comment

• Northill Harvey 13/8 today at chelt.
                    Faugheen Champion hurdle 6/1
                    Double.

Comment

• Further down the line.
                      Brelade for the kim Muir.....
                      Tried and tested path so far.

Comment

Further down the line.
                        Brelade for the kim Muir.....
                        Tried and tested path so far.

Comment

• I could do with Stay Humble looking like a monster in the bumper ranks Had a speculative lucky 15 after reading the OJA book with Apple's Shakira, Samcro and (obviously) CoC ....

Always too greedy, couldn't just have 1 hype horse.

I was thinking about a JP yankee .... BVD,COC,UNWIMH,Apple's Shakira ...... but was waiting to see how Faugheen looked....

I won't be placing that today haha

Comment

• Act of valour 40/1
                            Triumph hurdle

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              I could do with Stay Humble looking like a monster in the bumper ranks Had a speculative lucky 15 after reading the OJA book with Apple's Shakira, Samcro and (obviously) CoC ....

Always too greedy, couldn't just have 1 hype horse.

I was thinking about a JP yankee .... BVD,COC,UNWIMH,Apple's Shakira ...... but was waiting to see how Faugheen looked....

I won't be placing that today haha
                              I did Samcro 16/1, AS 25/1, Stay Humble 33/1 and Topofthegame 25/1 in a Yankee after reading One Jump Ahead.

Comment

• Before race i put £2 on Footpad6/1arkle Faugheen 5/1 champion hurdle Monalee 8/1 rsa 800 quid it come in

Comment

Working...
                                X