Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHilst looking at Footpad in the JLT thread I had a look at a few 'almost related' multiples...

10139/1 for the Suede/Munir Novice Chase treble (Sceau Royal, Footpad, Wholestone) Arkle, JLT, RSA

172379/1 if you add in Top Notch for the Ryanair

Haven't backed this but it does look fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      WHilst looking at Footpad in the JLT thread I had a look at a few 'almost related' multiples...

10139/1 for the Suede/Munir Novice Chase treble (Sceau Royal, Footpad, Wholestone) Arkle, JLT, RSA

put down the beer and close the oddschecker window kev!

Comment

• Originally posted by SAMCRO View Post
        put down the beer and close the oddschecker window kev!
        Hahaha

The scary part is, I'll probably have much worse lucky 15s than this

*** Plus Daryl Jacob would end up top jockey
        Last edited by Kevloaf; 1 November 2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

WHilst looking at Footpad in the JLT thread I had a look at a few 'almost related' multiples...

Might have to change wholestone to stayers but that would be some return lol.
          I get the related part, but the munir owned "we have a dream" for the triumph at 66s would top it up a bit and be an apt name for the money to roll on to.
          Last edited by Scooby91; 1 November 2017, 06:10 PM.
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            Might have to change wholestone to stayers but that would be some return lol.
            I get the related part, but the munir owned "we have a dream" for the triumph at 66s would top it up a bit and be an apt name for the money to roll on to.
            let's all hope I don't have any big wins this weekend or I might put that on as a joke

Comment

• On the Racing post website today - News section - In depth jumps preview , some "interesting" points of view !!!.

Comment

• BLACK OP

300.0 supreme
                130.0 neptune
                Watched his 1st race back against claimantakinforgan and i really like the performance, he won very well and the front 2 wrre well clear. if you conveniently delete his Aintree run he'd be in the the top 10 in the betting for both races, he's obviously won his ptp so you wouldn't worry about him jumping a hurdle. And horses like jezki, altior, buveur dair all won there bumpers nicely before being beaten up in grade next time, and have gone on to be excellent hurdlers.

Comment

• As soon as I saw black op I thought about Aintree and Lalor... but you make good points ... and you should always forgive a horse 1 run.

You expect Ballymore to be the race?

Comment

As soon as I saw black op I thought about Aintree and Lalor... but you make good points ... and you should always forgive a horse 1 run.

You expect Ballymore to be the race?
                    Yeh ballymore if have thought. Enough pace to atleast start over 2 though.

Comment

• Any news on Blow by Blow and a reappearance?

Or for that matter Invitation Only?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        Any news on Blow by Blow and a reappearance?

Or for that matter Invitation Only?
                        Invitation Only entered at Naas this Saturday apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by paz247 View Post
                          Invitation Only entered at Naas this Saturday apparently
                          As is Blow By Blow.

Horse Racing Results sorted by time order, from Doncaster, Naas, Kelso, Aintree, Wincanton, Wolverhampton (AW), Flemington, Riccarton Park, Sha Tin, Tokyo, Kyoto, Ascot (Aus), Sharjah, Toulouse, Cidade Jardim, Palermo, Aqueduct, Laurel Park, Del Mar, Churchill Downs, 11 November 2017.

Comment

• Red Jack has an entry too in the first race at naas on saturday , should be a few pointers to come , if all the horses mentioned
                            above show up.

Comment

• Re-watched some of the races from the last month and convinced myself into another ew lucky 15.

Le richebourg - supreme
                              Dame de compagnie - mares novice
                              Callet mad - Albert bartlett
                              Espoir dallen - triumph

Comment

• Originally posted by taylorch1990 View Post
                                Re-watched some of the races from the last month and convinced myself into another ew lucky 15.

Le richebourg - supreme
                                Dame de compagnie - mares novice
                                Callet mad - Albert bartlett
                                Espoir dallen - triumph
                                Le Richebourg is the highest rated novice hurdler we've seen so far this season Can't recall the race myself I'll have to go back and watch.
                                Espour D'allen was a nice winner but nothing as impressive as Dame! - Similar cool ride though. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X