Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
    Anyone know of a price for Ruby not to ride a winner at Chelts?
    Doubt they would be quoting unless they know if he is going to ride.

Comment

• Would be void if a no show so you are basically backing he turns up and gets injured again - he will have a winner if lasting 4 days. It’s the law.

Comment

• These are my non h'cp picks. Douvan- QMCC will run / Faugheen- CH / Cause of Causes -XC / Apples Jade -MH / Our Duke -GC / Presenting Percy -RSA / Getabird- SUP./ Laurina- MN. / LAmi Serge -SH / Un De Sceaux - Ryan. / Finians Oscar JLT / Cracking Smart -AB /Fagan -JTMc / Apples Shakira-TH / Footpad- ARKLE . And finally the most risky gamble- Vinndication to do Samcro on the line in the BM!!

Comment

• Am I right in thinking it is the Mullins media day tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
            Am I right in thinking it is the Mullins media day tomorrow?
            Yes, you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
              Yes, you are.
              Cheers archie.

Comment

• 1. Probably putting 40 notes on Coney island for the rynair thinking it was NRNB when it wasn't. Idiot ha

2. Samcro, i know its the easy option but like everyone else i just cant wait to see him run and live up to the hype. Closely followed by Might Bite

3. Friday, loads of mates have booked the day off work to spend it in the pub must be a good 15-20 of us, also i seem to have more bets running for the friday.

4. Probably Footpad, BDair, AJade, Samcro, AShak acca at 243/1. Hard to get a five fold I know but I can dream

Comment

• I wish you the best of luck MC. Enjoy yerself on the Friday. It's brilliant.

Comment

• Added today...

Cue Card e/w 12s
                    Supasundae 4s
                    Cracking Smart 7s
                    Last edited by SeanRock; 25 February 2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                      Yes, you are.
                      Anyone in twitterland covering this?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
                        Anyone in twitterland covering this?
                        Others have ended up at https://twitter.com/RacenewsService?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                          Am I right in thinking it is the Mullins media day tomorrow?
                          Always a bombshell when these days happen, just waiting for one to be pulled out

Interesting though the exchange moves for some of the horses, prior to this media day, maybe some confirmed races for some of them?

Comment

• For £2m

Apple's Shakira
                            Modus
                            Don't Touch It
                            Pendra Kim Muir Challenge Cup
                            Movewiththetimes
                            The Storyteller Ultima Handicap Steeple Chase
                            Rathvinden National Hunt Chase

Comment

• A few pictures up on twitter, Douvan (looking really fit), Hollowgraphic, Stormy Ireland and Faugheen all looking well, obviously no word on any of them yet but from pictures alone I'd say there seems to be no current problems with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                A few pictures up on twitter, Douvan (looking really fit), Hollowgraphic, Stormy Ireland and Faugheen all looking well, obviously no word on any of them yet but from pictures alone I'd say there seems to be no current problems with them.

Few snippets on here..

Comment

Working...
                                X