Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryanair or nothing for Yorkhill for me. Wouldn’t want to rule him out of that, back at Cheltenham at what appears his ideal trip, Ruby loves him and might ride if he’s showing some spark at home at the time

Comment

• Bet 365 cut him to 4/1 for the Ryanair. Wish I could get the 8/1 SkyBet are offering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Bet 365 cut him to 4/1 for the Ryanair. Wish I could get the 8/1 SkyBet are offering.
        I could manage £3.75 between them and BFSB

Comment

• Yorkhill was hard to back before the off today. I did/do have doubts with Yorkhill over 2 miles and everything happening just too quickly for him but Yorkhill never travelled at all today. Drifted and hard to back before the off today, that wasn't his true running at all.

Ryanair, with Ruby back onboard then i'd still be very keen on him even though you have to take a stab on Ruby and the 2m5 trip getting back on track as that performance wins nothing at the festival.

Little point debating much until Faugheen runs in just over an hour...could be all change again!

Comment

• Brace yourself 20/1 nrnb bog
            Rhinestone 14/1 nrnb bog
            Champion bumper.

Will cashout if neither win or 2nd to a giggi horse. For a small loss.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Jezki
              20/1 coral cup nrnb bog
              16/1 county nrnb bog

I thought he ran a cracker today , he wants better ground. I will be interested to see his revised mark. And would like to see him dropped in class.
              Last edited by Scooby91; 3 February 2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• My summary of today . Faugheen clearly lost some of the old sparkle. Min was good . Footpad was good and petit mouchoir ran with a lot of credit. Melon ran poor

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                  Jezki
                  20/1 coral cup nrnb bog
                  16/1 county nrnb bog

I thought he ran a cracker today , he wants better ground. I will be interested to see his revised mark. And would like to see him dropped in class.
                  Agree but are they likely to run in the champion again?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                    Agree but are they likely to run in the champion again?
                    He's not entered for CH or stayers

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      He's not entered for CH or stayers
                      Oh i mever noticed. Completely agree then

Comment

• Mixed day for the ante-post.

Min highly in the green now.

Faugheen 4/1 NRNB looking very poor value now.

Added Petit Mouchoir at 6/1 NRNB to the bet, I can’t see anything in England getting close to him and Footpad right now, so 6/1 to reverse the form is my sort of bet.

Comment

• And if you like that sort of thing Petit Mouchoir is probably the filthiest each way bet at the festival, was handled very tenderly after the second last yesterday

Comment

• Beer and betting just dont go together.Went to cash out a bet in running as could see it wasnt a going day but cashed out footpad for the arkle !!! so in my rage i cashed out every ante post bet i had with 365.Today gutted is not the word.

Comment

• Originally posted by somer1 View Post
                              Beer and betting just dont go together.Went to cash out a bet in running as could see it wasnt a going day but cashed out footpad for the arkle !!! so in my rage i cashed out every ante post bet i had with 365.Today gutted is not the word.
                              Message them and either say :

A/ you had got smashed and were totally fucked right off so cashed them out

B/ your 3 yr old nephew was on YouTube on your phone but must have decided to look on Bet365 and kept pressing buttons

C/ where have my bets gone? Must be an error on there part, totally unacceptable I want all my bets back and a free wager as a sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                                Message them and either say :

A/ you had got smashed and were totally fucked right off so cashed them out

B/ your 3 yr old nephew was on YouTube on your phone but must have decided to look on Bet365 and kept pressing buttons

C/ where have my bets gone? Must be an error on there part, totally unacceptable I want all my bets back and a free wager as a sorry
                                Going to write this year off and its back to pens and slips in the shop i think next year or open a new account just for ante post betting

Comment

Working...
                                X