Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonthehammer View Post
    What’s his ID on twitter ?
    @Whippy1Mr

Comment

• @AntepostPunter: Entries for the Cheltenham Novice Chases closed at 12.00.
      28 in the Arkle (last 5 years - 33,37,45,34,33)
      62 in the RSA (55,50,54,54,49)
      59 in the JLT (66,64,60,53,65)
      70 in the NH Chase (71,89,58,69,85)
      I think we may have to wait until Thursday for entries to be released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Not sure why I or anybody else on here would be denigrating to the sport .
        I do post alot but I also place quite a few bets so I like to be as transparent as possible and put it up on this thread when i do, so I don't aftertime at a later date. And I'm not taking money directly from the sport, i put money back in with training fees...
        I Would-be more than welcome to receive any constructive criticism
        Don't give it any further thought. Your posts are most welcome here. I particularly like the insight into the young French horses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
          @Whippy1Mr
          Thank you mate

Comment

• Lowest entries for the arkle in a good few years with 28.
            Rsa the highest in a long time with 62 entries at this stage

28 in the Arkle (last 5 years - 33,37,45,34,33)
            62 in the RSA (55,50,54,54,49)
            59 in the JLT (66,64,60,53,65)
            70 in the NH Chase (71,89,58,69,85
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Awful to hear of the passing of Richard Woollacott

Comment

Awful to hear of the passing of Richard Woollacott
                Terrible news. I'm shocked. Thoughts with all his friends and family

Comment

I do post alot but I also place quite a few bets so I like to be as transparent as possible and put it up on this thread when i do, so I don't aftertime at a later date. And I'm not taking money directly from the sport, i put money back in with training fees...
                  You'll do for me Scooby!!

Comment

• If people are having a dig scoobs ignore the little freaks, since iv been on here iv really appreciated your input, like someone said above especially on your knowledge of french form. Its inspired me to look further into depth on horses coming from across the channel.
                    P.s. got an antepost on Sao for the triumph following one of your write ups, do you think it will be running in it or time to cashout?

Comment

Have I missed something?

Think you offer a great insight on here mate.

Also, keep using the word transparent and I might have to start calling you Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by Many Clouds View Post
                        If people are having a dig scoobs ignore the little freaks, since iv been on here iv really appreciated your input, like someone said above especially on your knowledge of french form. Its inspired me to look further into depth on horses coming from across the channel.
                        P.s. got an antepost on Sao for the triumph following one of your write ups, do you think it will be running in it or time to cashout?
                        If you can cash out for full value . Cash out and wait for entries. Usually can get on fast straight after the race if your that way inclined.

Comment

• If users on another forum are having a go they are wrong/jealous/misinformed and out of order
                          This is by far the best forum out there
                          The posters are knowledgeable,informed and honest
                          Keep it up guys,love reading your views and enjoy the chat

Comment

I realise that i dont post frequently but during the jumps season i read daily. As far as im concerned Scooby you are among the most informative on here. Keep up the good work

Comment

• Betfair forum is full of lunatics, and never worth paying them any attention at all, Scooby.

Was going to ask if you're around the south-west, as you have a horse with Nicholls. I don't usually go to any preview nights, but if you're going to any around the SW, I'd drive up and buy you a couple pints, for all the work you put into stuff here.

Originally posted by Star Of A Gunner View Post
                              TRF is good but seems a lot quieter this year. What happened to The Ante PostKing, not everybody's cup of tea but I liked his brashness!
                              That's very spooky, as I was thinking the same thing yesterday afternoon. I managed to find his Twitter, and started following him there.

I think his way of posting was much more humourous, than the general 'look at me', and other self congratulating stuff you see.

I like reading on TRF, but don't post myself. Steeplechasing's posts are always good, and VTCs early write ups are 1st class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joleg View Post
                                I realise that i dont post frequently but during the jumps season i read daily. As far as im concerned Scooby you are among the most informative on here. Keep up the good work
                                I agree - although I pray on a daily basis you're wrong about Samcro and he is the machine i'm hoping he is

Comment

Working...
                                X