Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I could do this all night Kev but I'm getting grief off the Mrs. I'll check in later to see if you're winning
    Haha I fancy my chances!

Comment

• Skybet's free bet day - but actually at a loss of what to use it on!

Might place a bigger priced single

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
        Skybet's free bet day - but actually at a loss of what to use it on!

Might place a bigger priced single
        I stuck it on one of the specials/requestabets they have up on site.

Apples Shakira (TH), Footpad (A), Willoughby Court (JLT) to win & Fountains Windfall (RSA) & On the Blind Side (BNH) to place.
        150/1

Comment

• If the cap fits is my only fancy so far. Love the way he powered right to the line at Kempton. Looks like there's more to come. Having fehily on board will be a massive plus .

Comment

• I see FJ gets a mention on the Betfair forum......

Comment

I see FJ gets a mention on the Betfair forum......
              Disappointing that people have that view of this forum and its contributors to be honest.

Comment

• Which 2 people are they talking about? Last time I read there forum it was just people who constantly argued with each other and spent most nights slagging each other off!!

Comment

I see FJ gets a mention on the Betfair forum......
                  Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                  Disappointing that people have that view of this forum and its contributors to be honest.
                  Just had a read I wonder who they mean

Comment

• Originally posted by cwright23 View Post
                    Which 2 people are they talking about? Last time I read there forum it was just people who constantly argued with each other and spent most nights slagging each other off!!
                    Funnily enough, that is how it came up.... a few people arguing.

Myself and scooby probably?

Comment

• Ron from 606 is looking at running the Cheltenham competition again this year...

Can anyone interested go to this thread and say you're up for it please...

Comment

• I like that there is plenty of discussion on here these days. I suppose you can't please everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Ron from 606 is looking at running the Cheltenham competition again this year...

Can anyone interested go to this thread and say you're up for it please...

http://www.fatjockey.com/forum/showt...ng-Competition

I’ve seen this mentioned before but no idea what it actually is?

Comment

• This is the thread from last year HF. I'm assuming it'll be something similar.

Reflecting on the 2020 Cheltenham Festival and building up towards 2021. Threads on all major races including Gold Cup, Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle. Share early Cheltenham Festival Tips and check out our preview night reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Funnily enough, that is how it came up.... a few people arguing.

Myself and scooby probably?
                              Just looked pretty certain me and you are the imbeciles.

And denegrating to the sport
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 22 January 2018, 06:11 PM.
                              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                Just looked pretty certain me and you are the imbeciles.

And denegrating to the sport
                                Had to take a look, lol.

Be more melodramatic, Betfair boys

Comment

Working...
                                X