Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
    Really hope so, Im sure we will have Thumbgate after the game.. Had Eagles before Wentz got injured.
    The Eagles are my team. They were heading to the Superbowl before Wentz got injured but I don't see how they beat the Vikings now.

Comment

• ARTICULUM nrnb bog.
      25/1 Albert Bartlett ew
      40/1 ballymore ew
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Jags and Vikings are my bets for the Superbowl this year. I have a sneaky feeling the Jags might cause an upset tonight.

I fancied the Jags and the points tonight until I read that half of their sacks came against Houston and Indy. Kind of tarnishes “Sacksonville” and lowers the probability of them keeping the Pats U21 points as I don’t see Belichick letting Bortles run riot over their D

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          ARTICULUM nrnb bog.
          25/1 Albert Bartlett ew
          40/1 ballymore ew
          I backed the 25/1 AB this morning

Ballymore I haven't yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            I backed the 25/1 AB this morning

Ballymore I haven't yet.
            I'm going to look very silly . But I was honestly thinking he could have possibly put it up to Samcro in the 2m6 race at leopardstown
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
              I fancied the Jags and the points tonight until I read that half of their sacks came against Houston and Indy. Kind of tarnishes “Sacksonville” and lowers the probability of them keeping the Pats U21 points as I don’t see Belichick letting Bortles run riot over their D
              I got Jags with +8.5. A lot depends on which Blake Bortles turns up as i don't rate the Patriots D that highly.

I'll be watching the first game live and the second tomorrow night after work. The biggest challenge is going to be avoiding the result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                I'm going to look very silly . But I was honestly thinking he could have possibly put it up to Samcro in the 2m6 race at leopardstown
                I'm going to try and concentrate on the Friday today... as I've got some free time.

USually Day One and Day Two get the most of my attention, probably

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                  Yep wet races can be fun, but I normally just watch the moto2 & 3 races.. had lewis & Marc double last year to win over 1.5k Lewis had it wrapped up before the last race but I was sweating a bit on Marc last race. I'll do the same this year...

I have gone a bit of subject, sorry about that..

Does anyone else think Samcro is a superstar? I was thinking about having all if any winnings from the fest on him to win a Gold Cup one day at around 20/1..
                  I think he’s a superstar.

I believe he’s only 8/1 for a gold cup though.

Where did you see that 20s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    Jags and Vikings are my bets for the Superbowl this year. I have a sneaky feeling the Jags might cause an upset tonight.
                    I’m a falcons Fan. Couldn’t believe the way we crumbled in last years Super Bowl.

Backed the Chiefs this year at 20/1. It all started so well with 5 straight wins and then it all went wrong.

Expecting the Vikings to face the Patriots this year. The Vikings even making it would be incredible after last weeks finish. A once in a lifetime play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                      I think he’s a superstar.

I believe he’s only 8/1 for a gold cup though.

Where did you see that 20s?
                      He’s 20/1 to win next years Gold Cup as a novice

Comment

He’s 20/1 to win next years Gold Cup as a novice
                        WHo is offering that? 20/1 isn't a good price for him to even run in the Gold Cup next year, let alone win it

Comment

• Skybet

They’ve got him at 6s for the RSA aswell

Which again you couldn’t be certain he runs in

Comment

Skybet

They’ve got him at 6s for the RSA aswell

Which again you couldn’t be certain he runs in
                            He isn't going to be a backable price ever again is he

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              WHo is offering that? 20/1 isn't a good price for him to even run in the Gold Cup next year, let alone win it
                              My thoughts exactly. They have been careful to look after him so far, can’t see them throwing him in the Gold Cup as a Novice.

Comment

• I think he will run in the RSA next year as he will only be 7, then gold cup 20/1 with request a bet and in november he was 40/1 to win the 2020 gold cup but I think that offer has gone.. Would be worth a few bob at 20s if he misses the Gold Cup next year and wins the RSA.

I also like the look of 4/1 to be unbeaten in 2018, he needs to win another race after, but if he wins the Ballymore he could go to aintree or have a race in Ireland but maybe they will wrap him up?

Last edited by Sirbetalot; 21 January 2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X