Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral just tweeted 8/1 BVD/Apple's Shakira double. Only half a point bigger than currently but all counts if you're interested

Me - I always get suss when bookies start price boosting stuff. They must know something is my general thought

Comment

• Not tipping at all but thought id share some of my longer shot NRNB fancies for the festival, Nice L31 lol
      Who Dares Wins - Coral cup
      Mall Dini - Ultima
      Beer Goggles - Stayers
      Felix Desjy - Champ Bumper
      Long House Hall - Ryanair

Comment

• Ladbrokes very keen to have everyone on Altior today - front page of the Post and outbound email (currently working on some work for a bookie so heightened awareness of what they're up to

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
          Ladbrokes very keen to have everyone on Altior today - front page of the Post and outbound email (currently working on some work for a bookie so heightened awareness of what they're up to
          Interesting. If Yorkhill hacks up in the 2 mile chase at Leopardstown, try price the Champion Chase then? against Altior with no prep run...and Politilogue warrants respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEagleHasLanded View Post
            Not tipping at all but thought id share some of my longer shot NRNB fancies for the festival, Nice L31 lol
            Who Dares Wins - Coral cup
            Mall Dini - Ultima
            Beer Goggles - Stayers
            Felix Desjy - Champ Bumper
            Long House Hall - Ryanair
            Felix desjy is giggi. But it is nrnb to be fair.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by robith View Post
              Coral just tweeted 8/1 BVD/Apple's Shakira double. Only half a point bigger than currently but all counts if you're interested

Me - I always get suss when bookies start price boosting stuff. They must know something is my general thought
              What do you suspect they know?

Is it a "new customer" type of offer?

My thoughts on them are they are quite happy to let them win... with the proviso you'll keep coming back for more

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffees View Post
                Interesting. If Yorkhill hacks up in the 2 mile chase at Leopardstown, try price the Champion Chase then? against Altior with no prep run...and Politilogue warrants respect.
                Yorkhill and Polit are 7/2 NRNB now, and Altior is EVEN same bookies.
                An impressive win for Yorkhill would see him cut... and a slight drift on the others...

Altior 7/4
                Yorkhill 9/4
                Politilogue 4/1

Not confident.

Comment

• SkyBet have a market for who will be the shortest priced fav at the festival

Apples Jade 7/4
                  Buveur D'Air 2/1
                  Footpad 4/1
                  Altior 11/2
                  Samcro 11/2

Your betting 7/4 that Faugheen turns up at the festival basically...

Comment

• Just helped myself to a speculative yankee and a slightly more realistic trixie:

Getabird - Supreme
                    Top Notch - Ryanair
                    Apples Shakira - Triumph

Going to look to get Balnaslow in a few lifechangers in coming weeks....

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                      SkyBet have a market for who will be the shortest priced fav at the festival

Apples Jade 7/4
                      Buveur D'Air 2/1
                      Footpad 4/1
                      Altior 11/2
                      Samcro 11/2

Your betting 7/4 that Faugheen turns up at the festival basically...
                      My initial though is that I wouldn't back Faugheen at 7/4 to turn up....

I feel like 2/1 BVD is a better bet, considering he is shorter already anyway that AJ in the NRNB markets?

Although..... people will have the "short priced multiple" on, and that'll affect the SP for Apple's Jade potentially....

AJ should be the shortest though, no doubt for me at this stage.

Comment

• If Faugheen doesn't turn up WPM will likely replace him with a 'super sub', that'll hold Buveur D'air's price slightly imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                          Just helped myself to a speculative yankee and a slightly more realistic trixie:

Getabird - Supreme
                          Top Notch - Ryanair
                          Apples Shakira - Triumph

Going to look to get Balnaslow in a few lifechangers in coming weeks....
                          That’s a nice Trixie mate, I’m contemplating going hard at a Lucky 63 with Getabird, Apples Jade, BD’A, Samcro, Altior and Footpad, Ladbrokes pays £1699 on the L63 (£1)

Comment

I’m contemplating going hard at a Lucky 63 with Getabird, Apples Jade, BD’A, Samcro, Altior and Footpad, Ladbrokes pays £1699 on the L63 (£1)
                            If it was me, I'd perm that lot up into four and five folds and have the acca just in case, all opinions of course but I'm a massive On the Blind Side fan and although I think he should go down the potato route should he line up against Samcro he would have every chance.
                            Also, at some point between now and Uttoxeter one of the bookies will enhance combinations of your six so well worth keeping eyes peeled at offers....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                              If it was me, I'd perm that lot up into four and five folds and have the acca just in case, all opinions of course but I'm a massive On the Blind Side fan and although I think he should go down the potato route should he line up against Samcro he would have every chance.
                              Also, at some point between now and Uttoxeter one of the bookies will enhance combinations of your six so well worth keeping eyes peeled at offers....
                              Yeah agreed, lots of combinations of the 6 is the best way, probably do a Heinz instead of a L63, no point have £1 on any of those single prices lol

Comment

Yeah agreed, lots of combinations of the 6 is the best way, probably do a Heinz instead of a L63, no point have £1 on any of those single prices lol
                                This is incredibly cliched, but, there will be at least one of the "bankers" that fail. Probably half of them unfortunately

Some more-so than others qualify as "bankers" but last year alone: Douvan, UNWIMH, Death Duty, Cantlow, On The Fringe, Neon Wolf.

Bankers that won I'd say were Yorkhill, Let's Dance, Defi De Seuil and Altior

So it is REALLY hard to get 6 this far out...
                                Last edited by Kevloaf; 17 January 2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X