Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham 2018 Ante post bets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1 - The "mug acca"
    Getabird
    Footpad
    Buveur D'air
    Apple's Jade

35/1 with Lad/Coral best price
    or
    32/1 with WH (non runner unless target switches)
    or
    25/1 with Sky (full NRNB)

I haven't got Getabird in any multiple so while I was playing around I did check this out and the thing I'd LOVE is that they get easier as the day goes on

Getabird clearly has the most on his plate..... Footpad looks a worthy fav but has a few question marks. Buveur D'air may have to face Faugheen/Yorkhill but clearly sets the standard and Apple's JAde only has to jump around

IF the first two won, I'd feel as confident as I did the year Annie lined up in the Mares

Comment

• Have just had a yankee with SJ at 1667/1 (its 1007/1 NRNB)

Cause of Causes 4/1 XC
      Apple's Shakira 10/3 Triumph
      Cracking Smart 6/1 Potato
      Burning Ambition 10/1 Foxhunters

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        I might have two spare for the Tuesday and Wednesday but won't know till nearer the time.

FM,
        Fantastic. I would appreciate any spares that you have available. Best Mate excluded

Comment

• I'll PM you Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Black Corton RSA
            Old Guard Coral Cup? - She rode him at Chelt on NYD

Probably not loads.... she's only had 4 rides in the last 2 weeks... Nicholls doesn't aim everything at the festival either...
            Could get herself a couple of rides in the handicaps. One of Pauls french horses im the Fred Winter?

Comment

Day 1 - The "mug acca"
              Getabird
              Footpad
              Buveur D'air
              Apple's Jade

35/1 with Lad/Coral best price
              or
              32/1 with WH (non runner unless target switches)
              or
              25/1 with Sky (full NRNB)

I haven't got Getabird in any multiple so while I was playing around I did check this out and the thing I'd LOVE is that they get easier as the day goes on

Getabird clearly has the most on his plate..... Footpad looks a worthy fav but has a few question marks. Buveur D'air may have to face Faugheen/Yorkhill but clearly sets the standard and Apple's JAde only has to jump around

IF the first two won, I'd feel as confident as I did the year Annie lined up in the Mares
              I'm in the same position Kev, and guess what , i just wrote out virtually the same , but I have added Altior and gone L.31.
              Little bit of Desperation , and Risky , but like you i think if getabird comes in , the others will follow.
              Until willie put'sGetabird in the Ballymore anyway !!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                I'll PM you Doc.
                Many thanks FM. No static at all.........

Comment

• Saldier triumph hurdle 40/1 nrnb bog

Entered up after being gelded
                  Cashed out style de garde and on to the next one. Being in the colours of ricci he will never be bigger than 40/1 so if he dosent win id be assuming i can cash out for full value making it a bet to nothing. Dont hold me on that though.
                  If you take his form literally with the distance to the horses in front it's cracking flat form, however the French races are ran at a slow gallop and it does flatter him. He's got a high enough flat rating anyway to say he has ability.

It's riccis only juvenile, form aside I'm hoping Willie and Pierre boullard have worked they're magic here and he can atleast win his maiden and we will go from there.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Gallahers cross ballymore. 150.0
                    I really liked his bumper run last time out, he won hs ptp well so jumping shouldnt be an issue. this trip would look perfect at chelt or Aintree. Obviously needs entering up shortly

Would give the owners.
                    Claimantakinforgan supreme
                    Gallaghers cross ballymore
                    Mr whipped bartlett

Hi Nicky, will GALLAHERS CROSS stay in Bumpers and when are we going to see CHAMP? Been looking forward to seeing him all season, he looks exciting!

Two very good questions as you are right, they are both very exciting horses. Gallahers Cross will go straight over Hurdles but I wanted to get a run into him in a Bumper to see what his best trip would be and he ran very well at Ascot so I’d say 2m4f over timber is what we’ll do. Champ has been suffering with sore shins but is over that now and back working again. He’ll be out pretty soon.
                    Last edited by Scooby91; 15 January 2018, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Valseur lido 310.0 ryanair
                      Black Hercules 210.0
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 15 January 2018, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Valseur Lido @ 310 is ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          Valseur Lido @ 310 is ridiculous
                          It is in my eyes
                          people quick to write off a nice horse after a couple of runs which they see as disappointing. They're at the highest grade over 3 miles they're decent runs and He travels well. Dropping back in trip, in not saying hes going to win but hes not without a chance
                          I'd have thought he will go here too.
                          Last edited by Scooby91; 15 January 2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            It is in my eyes
                            people quick to write off a nice horse after a couple of runs which they see as disappointing. They're at the highest grade over 3 miles they're decent runs and He travels well. Dropping back in trip, in not saying hes going to win but hes not without a chance
                            I'd have thought he will go here too.
                            Good price as I've checked him sporadically wanting a big price and didn't get one!

300+ on a horse than came 2nd in the race!

Comment

Good price as I've checked him sporadically wanting a big price and didn't get one!

300+ on a horse than came 2nd in the race!
                              I managed to grab the last £2 of 280.0

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                                I managed to grab the last £2 of 280.0
                                Good man! I feel less annoyed about getting some myself knowing you got it

Comment

Working...
                                X