Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Mares Novice Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
    Wouldn't be too sure about that Kev, I have been backing L.B.A.R last few months and been 6-1 all the way ., Also got a little bet on Coillte Lass , 14-1 . P.nicholls i think .
    I have seen her at 6s most of the season, but 7s available nmow, so just waiting for another point

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Haha what do I know. Now out to 9/2 though I still would be surprised if they allow £10k on her.

Got this wrong, considering AB's form I'm surprised she's drifted so much.
    One of those situations where you either believe what you've seen, or you believe where the money is going.
    I am reluctant to not believe my eyes... the yard don't get them wrong often though?
    Still, a lot of money left to be played, you'd assume they;'ll come MUCH closer together by the time the real money comes on the day?

Airlie Beach at 9/2 ew is a stupid price on form surely?

Comment

• On the morning of the Royal Bond, Airlie Beach went out from 7/1 to 11/1 before starting at 4/1. It's the Ruby factor at this stage.

Comment

• I'm still hopeful they run Let's Dance in the Neptune.

Comment

• I've had to take some 12/1 Colins Sister, if she goes here I don't see her out the three...

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
            I'm still hopeful they run Let's Dance in the Neptune.
            Can't see it now FM. All this talk of the £50k bonus for the stable staff and finding the easiest race for them makes it pretty unlikely I think. Hope you're right for my Airlie Beach bet, but really can't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
              Can't see it now FM. All this talk of the £50k bonus for the stable staff and finding the easiest race for them makes it pretty unlikely I think. Hope you're right for my Airlie Beach bet, but really can't see it.
              Willie wins this race with whatever.

Its only the easiest race if Airlie Beach goes somewhere else.

Comment

• Not sure I agree mayo. AB can't win the £50k bonus but it's clear RR is very keen on doing so, and wants the easiest target for LD. If AB is fit she goes for this, and they still think it's the easiest option for her. Which perhaps tells a lot about that they think of Melon, Barcardys and Death Duty / Augusta Kate.

Comment

• Is there a question about Airlie Beach fitness ? All makes sense if there is.

Comment

• Originally posted by mayo View Post
                    Is there a question about Airlie Beach fitness ? All makes sense if there is.
                    Archie is the man to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by archie View Post
                      On the morning of the Royal Bond, Airlie Beach went out from 7/1 to 11/1 before starting at 4/1. It's the Ruby factor at this stage.
                      I refer the honourable gentleman to the statement I made earlier.

Comment

• her current price seem ludicrous to me. I'm going in again.

Comment

• I am as confused about this as the supreme

Comment

• 110s available on Betfair exchange for Colin's Sister... Just had some

Comment

• AB no longer being quoted by PP for this. thats surely telling no? LD will go odds on if AB is pulled from this race.

Edit: sorry to scare it was on oddschecker i saw not being quoted but still on main pp site
                              Last edited by Jonnymac05; 5 March 2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• He's at it again...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Final updates going on tomorrow&#39;s Willie Mullins stable tour - he repeats that mares&#39; novice hurdle favourite Let&#39;s Dance may well not run</p>&mdash; RP Weekender (@RPWeekender) <a href="https://twitter.com/RPWeekender/status/839084387333455873">March 7, 2017</a></blockquote>
                                <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It would make a LOT more sense if Let's Dance doesn't go for this and goes for a longer trip but I expect a decision on this race to be made very late, probably Monday

A race I won't touch until the day

Comment

Working...
                                X