Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Mares Novice Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trickytrickster View Post
    To give shattered love dat weight seems like good form and perfect trip too. Let's dance maybe for Neptune?
    Ricci talked about her being better on the new course. Albert Bartlett maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
      Ricci talked about her being better on the new course. Albert Bartlett maybe ?
      Noooooooo stay away from Death Duty lol

Comment

This is straight forward. LD and AB will NOT take each other on in this race (or any race this year). They have PLENTY of horses that could fill the places. Ruby can only ride 1. IF they are both good enough to win this, it means one of them is likely to take a chance in the Neptune or AB. BAsed on what we've seen, LD is better over further, so Ruby will ride her in AB or Neptune .... whichever gives him the best chance of winning.

IF AB or LD are both in it, whichever Ruby picks will win. This is going to be one of the rock solid bankers, whichever RUby rides wins. Easy double with whatever he rides on day one in the Mares race. Easy. Boring. Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
          This is straight forward. LD and AB will NOT take each other on in this race (or any race this year). They have PLENTY of horses that could fill the places. Ruby can only ride 1. IF they are both good enough to win this, it means one of them is likely to take a chance in the Neptune or AB. BAsed on what we've seen, LD is better over further, so Ruby will ride her in AB or Neptune .... whichever gives him the best chance of winning.

IF AB or LD are both in it, whichever Ruby picks will win. This is going to be one of the rock solid bankers, whichever RUby rides wins. Easy double with whatever he rides on day one in the Mares race. Easy. Boring. Easy.
          This 100%!

Comment

Haha glad you agree.

Just seen (not sure why I was looking) but LR tipped up La Bague Au Roi at 16/1 on 03-19-2016, 07:32 PM on here....

I don;'t think she should be under estimated at all.

Almost certianly still be an each way price on the day, and with the likely amount I'll have rolling onto un-named fav then I think she'll still be a solid bet.

Well done LR though, I assume you got on at the time?!

Comment

I like La Bague au roi too, Looked good L.t.o , only 6's though. also Coillte Lass - p.nicholls . , but A.b in the mix for sure .

Comment

Haha glad you agree.

Just seen (not sure why I was looking) but LR tipped up La Bague Au Roi at 16/1 on 03-19-2016, 07:32 PM on here....

I don;'t think she should be under estimated at all.

Almost certianly still be an each way price on the day, and with the likely amount I'll have rolling onto un-named fav then I think she'll still be a solid bet.

Well done LR though, I assume you got on at the time?!
                Wow, I am surprised you were able to find that one Kev. I followed the horse last year and remembered WG saying she was one of the best he's trained.

Comment

MARES’ NOVICES

The obvious one for LET’S DANCE would be the mares' novice. We seem to have a few a few nice ones for that, but at the moment I would have to say it will possibly be the mares' novice. She's a second-season novice, which is a big help to her.

That would look the easiest one, but she could slot in any of the novice races and mares' form seems to be good this year. I think the mares form is stacking up better than the geldings form.

AIRLIE BEACH probably has to take her on. I don't think we'd run her in the Supreme.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very disappointing personally.... I thought Airlie Beach was much more "the first string" and although this 'write up' might not be gospel, it is hard to think Mullins thinks Airlie Beach is better?

Comment

Absolutely been hung out to dry here from my first sentace....

However, I still think my last bit rings true....

Comment

Absolutely been hung out to dry here from my first sentace....

However, I still think my last bit rings true....
                      Still plenty of time for the Mullins shenanigans. I've learned to my £££ loss that what he says and actually does is one thing.

Comment

I will keep faith with Airlie Beach.

It would be great to see a syndicate get a winner at the festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnymac05 View Post
                          Still plenty of time for the Mullins shenanigans. I've learned to my £££ loss that what he says and actually does is one thing.
                          I'm with you, if you look at the words 'at the moment'....'will possibly be'...'but she could slot in any of the novice races' and 'the mares form is stacking up better than the geldings'. If that's the case why wouldn't you run against the geldings with an allowance?

The wording hardly suggests its cast in stone yet. If you're backing it for this go NRNB.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashew King View Post
                            I'm with you, if you look at the words 'at the moment'....'will possibly be'...'but she could slot in any of the novice races' and 'the mares form is stacking up better than the geldings'. If that's the case why wouldn't you run against the geldings with an allowance?

The wording hardly suggests its cast in stone yet. If you're backing it for this go NRNB.
                            Yes CK its that sentence that has me "could slot in anywhere" that just has me thinking it wont be against AB but who knows with what he will do.
                            Im on Lets Dance at 14s just based on pure gut instant that she might go Supreme but with no runner insurance im covered.

If LD does go against AB i just dont know. I guess as has being suggested here the clue(Winner?) will be with whoever Ruby chooses to ride.

Comment

No strong reasoning behind this but I really think LD will end up in the Neptune. She really doesn't look like a horse who would appreciate a drop back in trip to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                                No strong reasoning behind this but I really think LD will end up in the Neptune. She really doesn't look like a horse who would appreciate a drop back in trip to me.
                                soooooo many factors to try and think about, :o :o

Comment

Working...
                                X