Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Mares Novice Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fayonagh has suffered a fatal injury during a routine piece of work

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
      Fayonagh has suffered a fatal injury during a routine piece of work
      Horrible!!

Comment

• Sad news, that bumper win was something else

Comment

• Terrible news. The harsh reality is that this will be the first of many as the season progresses

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
            Terrible news. The harsh reality is that this will be the first of many as the season progresses
            Don't forget neon wolf too... Mega Fortune!

Worst part of the sport
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 25 October 2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Awful news, so so sad!

Comment

• Awful news - in a strange way I almost make peace (or try to ignore - Many Clouds made perhaps the biggest dent in my love of the sport) with on course, but there's something particularly gutting about it happening at home. Especially when there's potential unfulfilled like Fay, Neon Wolf or Vautour (I still think he had the potential to climb even higher)

Comment

• Awful awful news

Comment

• Gutted for connections , she was going to take some beating here , RIP .

Has dramatically altered shape of market , 10/1 bar. Not got a opinion on race at the moment ,will leave it a day or two out of respect before playing on the markets if anything takes my eye.

Comment

• Awful news, particularly as she looked to have really taken to hurdles so smoothly. Gutted

I hadn't looked at all beyond Fayonagh in this race until today such was my confidence so will require a fresh look on the race over the next few weeks but I did take 0.5pts EW on Salsaretta at 20's straight after just because I knew the market would soon react and shorten all the runners

Comment

• Glens Melody won but jumped to her right quite substantially at times

Form boost to Three Swallowsnick if/when she returns

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                          Glens Melody won but jumped to her right quite substantially at times

Form boost to Three Swallowsnick if/when she returns
                          Did well after a long layoff from winning the mares hurdle.
                          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Glens harmony would be wanting a much longer trio than this race, id have thought.
                            Looking forward to ainsi va la vie,travels really well and a stiff 2 miles would look to be right up her street imo.

Comment

• Polar present hugely franked the form of mystic theatre at thurles today, she was already progressive herself and will go up a long way in the ratings for that. You'd think she'd be looking at a mark of around 140. And mystic theatre beat her by 10 briefly pushed off the bridle before cruising to the line.
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 26 October 2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• With the terrible news about Fayonagh, Ive decided to take a punt on Salsaretta. I know that she and Annamix are the two novices that RR has high hopes for. I didnt want to back Salsaretta too heavily with GE saying that Fayonagh was targeting the race, but now thats not going to be possible Im going to back The Mullins mare. 12/1 current price.

Comment

Working...
                                X