Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Fred Winter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonnymac05 View Post
    The Storyteller is of interest for me in this. Providing his mark of 138 doesnt go up to much or at all. But his current mark makes him very interesting
    From what I've heard jm he is going for the Pipe race.

I tipped him up last week.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
      From what I've heard jm he is going for the Pipe race.

I tipped him up last week.
      Apologises LR meant to put that in the Pipe thread.

Comment

[QUOTE=Trickytrickster;36869]
        Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
        I wouldn't read that form too literally Tricky, Defi de Seuil never came out of second gear that day and he doesn't have the required flat rating to make his presence felt in a Triumph Hurdle, 82 is the mark

Cheers ista where can i find the flat ratings. Been trying t stick a bit more to trends this time round. Was all for master blueeyes before last run so maybe divin bere on Der clash
        Sporting Life has become a joke so I';m getting used to the Sky Sports racing data, profile below:

Follow horse racing with Alex Hammond on Sky Sports - get live racing results, racecards, news, videos, photos, stats (horses & jockeys), plus daily tips.

CDL flat rating 72.
        Worth also using BHA website for current ratings that are updated weekly...

Comment

[QUOTE=Istabraq;36897]
          Originally posted by Trickytrickster View Post

Sporting Life has become a joke so I';m getting used to the Sky Sports racing data, profile below:

Follow horse racing with Alex Hammond on Sky Sports - get live racing results, racecards, news, videos, photos, stats (horses & jockeys), plus daily tips.

CDL flat rating 72.
          Worth also using BHA website for current ratings that are updated weekly...
          I love the SkySports interface, been using it for years, the navigation works best for me.

Comment

Totally agree with that Istabraq !, what a stupid time to Revamp your website .3 weeks before a major festival . Used to go on every day and really easy , profiles etc, but now everything i try to look at comes up >>error !!. like you , sky profiles seem ok . stick to that for now .

Comment

Dreamcatching in at 10-04..

Comment

Originally posted by BrensTrickyReds View Post
                Dreamcatching in at 10-04..
                Given Nicholls track record in the race, Dreamcatching and Dolos are guaranteed a run (if they declare) whilst Volpone Jelois will need 15 to drop out...

Comment

These are the horse have being interested in today now weights are out. Potters Legend Kim Muir Tommy Silver 2nd to last race on last day. Double Shuffle and Noble Endeavour in the first handicap of first day. Noble Endeavour won me some money earlier in the year cant remember which race he won might of being towards end of year. Double Shuffle always being a big fan of his in handicaps always seems to run well in big race handicaps.

Comment

Sorry wrong thread meant to be handicaps thread.

Comment

Comment

Rainbow Dreamer off 132??? Any thoughts on this guys? Or is Divin Bere well treated off 139. Or is Dreamcatching the best in the field? So many choices

Comment

Ge runner icario runs tmw , I wonder if he runs well he might sneak into the picture , I'm interested in this one at a bigger price 33-1.

Comment

Maggie du ma could be the Pipe bonus hunting horse this year- see if its entered for the imperial cup - if it were to win wouldn't be 20/1 NRNB for this !

Comment

Ruby on Prospectus ?

Comment

Anyone got any striking fancies for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X