Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
    I thought it was a fair question myself. If someone says a few shrewdies have tipped up a horse that I have not read about, surely it would be foolish of me not to ask?
    I think he meant the member on here called bitchy

Comment

• Anybody hear Henderson on atr this evening, was there an update on Jenkins...

Comment

• Originally posted by iainmcf View Post
        Anybody hear Henderson on atr this evening, was there an update on Jenkins...
        done about every horse bar Jenkins Chapman slipped up there

Comment

• Thanks for that KSS,I'm clutching at straws now with Jenkins related bets

Comment

I thought it was a fair question myself. If someone says a few shrewdies have tipped up a horse that I have not read about, surely it would be foolish of me not to ask?
            Sorry Jackie Moon, there's a member on here called bitchy who provides some outstanding insight, he pulled the horse out a few weeks ago, sadly he seems to have gone AWOL and deleted his posts.
            I can see the potential for confusion lol !

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
              Sorry Jackie Moon, there's a member on here called bitchy who provides some outstanding insight, he pulled the horse out a few weeks ago, sadly he seems to have gone AWOL and deleted his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                That has made me chuckle:-)

Comment

Ollie Bell, The Donn

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
                    done about every horse bar Jenkins Chapman slipped up there
                    Hendo could have mentioned him right at the end but didn't... not a good sign

Comment

• DONT KNOW ABOUT A FEW SHREWDIES PUTTING THE HORSE UP BUT THIS IS WHAT I PUT UP ABOUT THE HORSE :

CILAOS EMERY (Supreme Novices) – 1pt e/w @ 12/1 NRNB (Sky Bet)

The first of two bets suggested this week is this four-year-old who made quite an impression a couple of weeks ago when winning at Navan. The form of that race has been boosted with the runner-up Joey Sasa having won at Leopardstown on Boxing Day and I suspect that the winner could be creeping up the Willie Mullins pecking order. With the below-par run of Jenkins at the weekend, the race looks to have a much more open look to it and it has been pleasing to see this gelding attract support in recent days. Like most of the Willie Mullins novice hurdlers it is hard to know for sure which race they will run in but we have the security of No Runner No Bet in this race so I think he is worth a bet. He should be stepped up in grade before long but his trainer spoke fondly of him after his latest win and I suspect we haven’t seen the best of him yet.

Comment

• Welcome back bitchy.

Comment

• Cilaos Emery has an entry in the Moscow Flyer Novice on Saturday @punchestown.
                          Vatour, Douvan, and Min are recent winners of the race.

Comment

• I really want to see Crack Mome in this however the recent moves in the supreme market would suggest Cilaos Emery is the one.

Comment

I really want to see Crack Mome in this however the recent moves in the supreme market would suggest Cilaos Emery is the one.
                              Likewise, I was on Crack Mome before debut and has done nothing wrong. But Cilaos Emery is the talking horse at the moment.
                              Both CM and CE are entered at the weekend, so it will very telling who runs (or who Ruby picks if they both run)

Comment

I really want to see Crack Mome in this however the recent moves in the supreme market would suggest Cilaos Emery is the one.

I really do hope so KSS

Comment

Working...
                                X