Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Champion Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave ista, evaluate the betfair all you like, but just look at it from plain site., MR has done nothing wrong and at the prices is worth the punt.. I'm not saying he's a NAP option but everything else has question marks doesn't it?? To be fair I had 6 in this at xmas and on the day I could end up potless but this lad carries my main money

Comment

• We all see things differently and that's why it's great to hear the views of others who see things you don't.
      I know Moon Racer is a talented horse, but he wouldn't fit the standard profile of a CH winner and rightly or wrongly I do tend to oppose horses who do not meet many of the historic traits of previous winners.

I've well and truly nailed my name to the Yanworth mast...

Comment

• I have enough doubts on Moon Racer in the Supreme let alone the Champion Hurdle...

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
          I have enough doubts on Moon Racer in the Supreme let alone the Champion Hurdle...
          Would have grave doubts about a horse that hasn't run since November and only had two runs over hurdles. Altior first horse in a while to win the Supreme having not won that calendar year and he had run four times over hurdles, so plenty of experience.

Comment

• Must apologise lads Iv put my thoughts on the wrong thread, to confirm I am all over moo racer bit for the supreme not the CH.. Also, with it looking likely he will run in the champion I may end up with a sole bet on crack mome at a shorter price than he is now.. Meaning of he wins, I'll break even on the race.. How's that for an ante post book!!

Comment

• Ricci seemed to cool the Limini talk at the preview last night... read anything in to that? He was bullish about a few others and said Ruby had told him (prior to Limini running) if he could ride any in the race it would be Yanworth

Comment

• Ricci seemed to play her down too. Saying something along the she'll go to the Champion IF VVM is fine. That seemed a strange thing to say.

Comment

• Especially when they have to supplement her. They made outLimini will only go IF she has a good chance of winning...but is that true? Is it really dependant on VVM being a certainty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Especially when they have to supplement her. They made outLimini will only go IF she has a good chance of winning...but is that true? Is it really dependant on VVM being a certainty?
                    I can't work out what their current thinking is. I was starting to think that they aren't entirely happy with VVM.

Comment

• 'If it's really soft, and stamina comes into play, you'd have to go with Yanworth in the Champion' says @sevenbarrows at Chelt preview.

Comment

• Mark Walsh to ride Yanworth

Comment

• Coleman on MTOY, wanted Johnson personally :/

Comment

• Delighted for Walsh. An under rated jockey who deserves his chance at this level.

Comment

• Big break for Mark Walsh but feel for Hutchinson a bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Johar View Post
                                Big break for Mark Walsh but feel for Hutchinson a bit...
                                If he has ridden him in a race at any stage it would have been different.

Comment

Working...
                                X