Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Champion Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys - Any thoughts or hopes of who'll be riding yanworth/BD now that BG's broken?
    I think it's almost certain that Noel Fehily will be on BD, but what about yanworth? My feeling is Dickie Johnson first choice followed by Aiden Coleman.
    Yanworth for me had a small wedge on @ 10's a little while ago

Comment

• Dicky would be perfect for Yanworth - not sure if he has a ride at the moment.

Comment

• Hey FM - Yeah i'm hoping the same

Comment

• No Hobbs entry in Champion Hurdle, Dickie likely to be available....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
            No Hobbs entry in Champion Hurdle, Dickie likely to be available....
            I've been against Yanworth all season but I'm starting to see why he could win this.

Comment

• Star Sports Preview

Comment

• Plenty of love for Yanworth....

Comment

• Dickie would be a well suited jockey. EVerything looks straight forward, won the key trials and I still maintain that anyone that doesn't fancy him to win, can see him running on for a place. That is solid enough compared to anything else in the race?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                    Dickie would be a well suited jockey. EVerything looks straight forward, won the key trials and I still maintain that anyone that doesn't fancy him to win, can see him running on for a place. That is solid enough compared to anything else in the race?
                    I totally agree there Kev I see him as an absolute nailed on banker for a place and will be lumping on accordingly!

Comment

• Just took some 8/1 on Petit Mouchoir from Betfair. Think he must have a huge chance in this, his turn of foot is awesome, the two hammerings pf Nichol's Canyon and the way he was running in the Fighting Fifth before falling looking like big form, HdB sounding quietly confident... Can anyone put me off going deeper into the rabbit hole on this one?

Comment

• Can anyone put me off going deeper into the rabbit hole on this one?

Not me

Comment

• Originally posted by Joleg View Post
                          Can anyone put me off going deeper into the rabbit hole on this one?

Not me
                          Me Neither.
                          The more I look at this, the more than PM appeals (at the prices)

Could well be included in the Day 1 Yankee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by donka View Post
                            Hi Guys - Any thoughts or hopes of who'll be riding yanworth/BD now that BG's broken?
                            I think it's almost certain that Noel Fehily will be on BD, but what about yanworth? My feeling is Dickie Johnson first choice followed by Aiden Coleman.
                            Yanworth for me had a small wedge on @ 10's a little while ago
                            If Fehily gets on Buveur D'air I think that's one horse I'll avoid, probably be made to eat my own words now but his everyday riding is weak at the finish, no doubt he'll be trying a lot harder at Cheltenham though with the whole world watching!

Comment

• I have seen few comments saying that Pipe's comments in the weekender suggest Moon Racer may well be heading here. Anybody any idea what was actually said? I have no play on the horse but think it would have no chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballybeen View Post
                                I have seen few comments saying that Pipe's comments in the weekender suggest Moon Racer may well be heading here. Anybody any idea what was actually said? I have no play on the horse but think it would have no chance.
                                I would love if he runs here cos I got 4pts on at 40/1 ew. Not sure if he has the experience to win though unless he has improved. First things first is that he needs to get here.

Comment

Working...
                                X