Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2017 Champion Hurdle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    MAybe saved for JP at Aintree, had absolutely no trouble with the trip. Best work at the end?
    Yes it's a real shame not going to Cheltenham with those wins at Navan & Naas, the undulations & up hill finish would have played to his strengths . Never mind, hopefully Aintree like you say.

Comment

• Stayed really well but jumped like a dog.

Similar to Bleu Et Rouge a couple runs back?

Comment

• Originally posted by loveracing View Post
        Stayed really well but jumped like a dog.

Similar to Bleu Et Rouge a couple runs back?
        True loveracing, but with how open it is this year thought it might be worth a crack. talking of cracks, lots of cracks appearing this year in various races!

Comment

• Thought after yesterday's trial Yanworth had little chance, then I looked at the other contenders............

I was looking through Brain Power's form. Do we think he is better going right handed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mytentoryours1 View Post
            Thought after yesterday's trial Yanworth had little chance, then I looked at the other contenders............

I was looking through Brain Power's form. Do we think he is better going right handed?
            I haven't seen anyone knocking Brain Power on anything but his price yet. Got beaten 20L last time he went to Chelt... missed his latest engagement .... I am not on, and I am in the camp of hoping he isn't good enough! I missed the price (classic cliche) and I can't back him at 7/1, so I am looking for the negatives.

Comment

• i had an awesome dream the other night that Douvan got supplemented for this, won it on the bridle, at a cantor and then came out on wednesday smashed the CC field to pieces. Willie comes on and says lets go for the hat trick after these 2 schooling sessions. comes out on thursday in the ryanair gets the hattrick and goes down in history.......

end of dream and what a dream it was

Comment

• If you sort this race by the ratings on RP the market has it all wrong. Apples Jade wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yeehaa View Post
                  If you sort this race by the ratings on RP the market has it all wrong. Apples Jade wins.
                  Spot on Yeehaa - it makes no sense why she is 20/1 nrnb, while VVM is 10/1.

Is GE looking to have no runners at all in the CH, let alone the highest rated?

Comment

• Originally posted by loveracing View Post
                    Spot on Yeehaa - it makes no sense why she is 20/1 nrnb, while VVM is 10/1.

Is GE looking to have no runners at all in the CH, let alone the highest rated?
                    I cannot tell you how happy I would be to see AJ line up in this, with VVM.

Let Limini win the Mares against nothing and no-one will care. Add VVM and AJ to the current CH field and without any stars it would be a fantastic race to watch!

Comment

• Superb story out. Another one bites the dust.

Comment

• Is Yeehaa Matt Chapman?

Comment

• Ch'Tibello has to run now for the Skelton's.

Comment

• Ch'Tibello having a breathing op, so he's 50/50 to make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRowebot View Post
                              Superb story out. Another one bites the dust.
                              Is Brainpower not going to make it as well? His drift is quite alarming.

Comment

• Have i missed something, when did L'Ami Serge get pulled out?

Comment

Working...
                                X