Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

2016 Cheltenham Festival Day 3 Yankee (by Ista)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think dicky could have agood day

Fingal Bay in Plate
    GLV in JLT
    Village Vic in Ryanair
    Kilcooley in WH

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post

Fingal Bay in Plate
      GLV in JLT
      Village Vic in Ryanair
      Kilcooley in WH
      Thought you were big on Whisper. mayo

Comment

I'll offer up Dynaste in the Ryanair (cue the abuse). God knows what form he'll turn up in but this is his festival assignment and having previously finished 1st and 2nd he has form in the race. In addition, the 16/1 about him is a fair each way price considering once the other fall out he's going to shorten.

Comment

Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
          I'm looking for each way prices LR with a chance of the winner, which is why I'm looking to avoid races with the two hotpots (Thistlecrack and Limini), without the World and Mares there are five, not bothered which four we select from and happy to hear ideas....
          Yep, sorry I kinda wrote my message the wrong way, where in fact I love the tough races because that is where you find value. The handicaps is where I always make my most profit and this RA field is just as tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Lessey View Post
            I'll offer up Dynaste in the Ryanair (cue the abuse). God knows what form he'll turn up in but this is his festival assignment and having previously finished 1st and 2nd he has form in the race. In addition, the 16/1 about him is a fair each way price considering once the other fall out he's going to shorten.

Good shout Lessey. I was also looking at Ballynagour and whether his last race was just a leg stretcher. I don't think he's worth a gamble for the yankee but 50/1 with WH is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by loveracing View Post
              Good shout Lessey. I was also looking at Ballynagour and whether his last race was just a leg stretcher. I don't think he's worth a gamble for the yankee but 50/1 with WH is massive.
              Someone was telling me Ballynagour is gone at the game but if that was the case I'm sure Pipe would retire him. He needs proper good ground and is so fragile I don't think you ever know if the horse if going to be on a rare going day.

Weirdly though I've heard no noises from Pond House about either D or B...

Comment

Originally posted by Lessey View Post
                Someone was telling me Ballynagour is gone at the game but if that was the case I'm sure Pipe would retire him. He needs proper good ground and is so fragile I don't think you ever know if the horse if going to be on a rare going day.

Weirdly though I've heard no noises from Pond House about either D or B...
                One thing to note is that Pipe has started to hit form at the right time!

Comment

Fingal Bay in Plate
                  GLV in JLT
                  Village Vic in Ryanair
                  Kilcooley in WH
                  Dickys best ride that day is in the Pertemps

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                    Thought you were big on Whisper. mayo
                    Call him out Mr M - cant tip them all

I suppose Henderson "would have liked another couple of weeks" for Whisper. Thats his usual excuse.
                    Last edited by Guest; 11 March 2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Glory View Post
                      Call him out Mr M - cant tip them all

I suppose Henderson "would have liked another couple of weeks" for Whisper. Thats his usual excuse.
                      I was only trying to help Ista out

Whisper is my main bet here now.

Comment

I was only trying to help Ista out

Whisper is my main bet here now.
                        I reckon it's that mischief thing again

Comment

Doctor Harper for Challenge Cup.

MMG said he will back DH wherever he goes and I am on the same boat.

Comment

Are we confirming that GLV is the nap, it's shortening now so could do with bitchy's nap for the main Yankee then get it on while there's still some value

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
                              Are we confirming that GLV is the nap, it's shortening now so could do with bitchy's nap for the main Yankee then get it on while there's still some value
                              I can't seen any of the odds shortening anymore for the first 3 days unless one of the favs pull out, day 4 will shorten tomorrow after the dec.

Comment

I think the only way GLV drifts is if Douvan rears up and dumps Ruby as the flag drops in the Arkle and that one end up here.
                                LRs principal is right, when everyone is NRNB but it's still an ante post book there is rarely any value, but I think there's a fair amount of confidence behind this one so whilst it might not shorten (much) I don't think it will drift

Comment

Working...
                                X